Chgapter 71 Ja Cartel Arc

"Aghhh! Fuck!" Sergeant Jonas cursed.

Sergeant Jonas looked down at the man's dead body in shame. Leon put his hand on his shoulder.

"It will be okay Sarge" Leon said.

"I know" Sergeant Jonas sighed. "I'm just gonna plant the bomb now."

Sergeant Jonas attached the bomb to the ground, once we started it, the bomb read 00:10.

"Ten seconds!? What idiot put the bomb on for ten seconds!?" John Price exclaimed.

"Who gives a shit, let's get out of here already!" Sergeant Jonas commanded, as everyone ran as fast as they could out of the lab.

The bomb exploded as soon as they all made it out, knocking them all to the floor.

"Everyone good?!" Sergeant Jonas groaned, as he got up rubbing the back of his head.

"Yes sir!"

"Alright, we should find a place to camp now" Sergeant Jonas says. "It's gonna get dark in a few hours."

3 hours later....

It was now night, all of them sat in a circle around a camp fire, seeking warmth.

"Man Amber, this reminds you of when you and your father used to go camping huh?" Sergeant Jonas laughed.

"Woah! Amber, your family was a camping family too?" Leon asked excitedly. "Me and my parents used to go camping all the time before they split up."

"Same here, but we didn't do it to much cause around summer time in the UK it got hot so we usually would do it around this time" John Price added.

"Oh no, Amber and her dad did a different kind of camping" Sergeant Jonas smirked. "Should I finally reveal it Amber? Your deepest and darkest secret."

"'Dark secret'? The hell is he talking about?" Elias thought.

All of them looked at Amber, and saw for a split second, a glimse of emotion...anger.

"You see, Amber usually gives of the impression that she is naturally strong, but she wasn't always like this. Before she was a sweet inocent little girl, until her dad got her involved in his 'work'."

"Just spit it out already" Selias stated.

"Amber here...is a fukcing serial killer." Sergeant Jonas said.

"What!?"

"What do you mean?" Koji asked.

"Her dad was a serial killer, and avoided police attention for a very long time. And his daughter, Amber Lautner, was supposed to follow in his footsteps, as she trained physically and mentally to do the same thing. After a while, he started taking her to the woods, where he hid most of his victims, and taught her how to hide bodies and never get caught. But things didn't exactly go as planned, she ended up assaulting a local store owner for accusing her of stealing something. In fact she beat the woman so bad she is still in a coma to this day" Sergeant Jonas explained.

Amber got up quickly. And tried to punch Sergeant Jonas as he was sitting, but he rolled back and avoided the punch.

"Sergeant Jonas, I always knew you were an asshole" Amber stated. "I told you politely to not tell anyone and you did."

"Well, what's done is done. If you don't like what I did, then come do something about it!" Sergeant Jonas smiled.