Chapter 41 Fight for Ukraine Arc

The group headed back towards the building, going up to a empty room on the 4th floor.

"How's Huan?" John Price asked, as Selena and Mikolaj laid Huan body out in the corner of the room.

"He's okay, still going strong" Selena said.

"His breathing patterns are all messed up, and I think he's awake and can hear us, but he can't speak" Mikolaj explained.

John Price stood there, looking at him, observing his injuries, cuts all over his body.

"He will most likely survive this, but his face is fucked up for life, and broken beyond repair" John Price thought.

Elias was looking through a window and saw the helicopter landing on top of one of the two buildings.

"Guys, you may wanna look at this" Elias said.

The whole group looked through the window, and saw Leon with his hands tide behind his back, as Ivan and about a dozen other Russian soldiers brought him into the building.

"I see what they're doing" Koji stated. "They're tryna bait us into going in there out of anger, and recklessly rushing into an attack.

"I understand it now, okay everyone gather around" Sergeant Jonas said. "Listen, here's the plan, it's obvious that these last two buildings are full of the Russians, so the plan is the Regular Attack Unit will stay here and look after Huan, and the Special Attack Unit will clear out the building that Leon is not in tinight, This should snd them a little message. Then tomorrow at mid-day, we take out Ivanov and Makarov, retrieve Leon, then mission complete, everyone understand."

"Yes sir!"

...

"Let go of me you damn bastards!" Leon exclaimed as the Russians placed him in a room with just a single chair in the middle, then put him there, and tied him to the chair.

The soldiers left and Leon looked to his left and saw a 5'10, maybe 5'11 man. And there he was, Vladimir Mavorov, with a Glock19 in his hand.

"Hello, you must be Leon Rinner, correct?" Vladimir asked.

"Yeah, and you must be the half-assed cock-sucking piece of shit fucker who's been hurting and killing innocent people here in Ukraine, not to mention a few of my comrades" Leon said.

"Ah, so seems I know a little about you and you know a little bit about me" Vladimir smiled.

"My Team is gonna come for me, you know that right?"

"Of course, but trust me, it's all a part of the plan."

...10:43 p.m.

"Selias, by my side, the rest of you on my six, there are probably dozens maybe hundreds of Russian soldiers in here, so stay close" Sergeant Jonas whispered. "Everyone put on your night vision goggles and make sure your suppressors are on tight."

Selias slowly opened the door, Sergeant Jonas by his side. There were two soldiers, standing with there backs towards the door, Selias and Sergeant Jonas shot both of them in the back of there heads.

"What's this?" Amber asked, there was a gun case on the ground.

Selias opened it up, and it contained a SPAS-12 Shotgun.

"Perfect" Sergeant Jonas smiled.

Selias dropped his rifle, picked up the shotgun and ammo, and loaded up the gun.