Chapter 63 Dessert Terrorist Arc

"Huh."

"I have a plan" Sergeant Jonas said.

Both of them got up.

"Listen up." Sergeant Jonas whispered. "It's obvious that the defense team isn't coming for us, so we're going to have to get out of this on our owns. I'm going to kill the next person that comes in here, take whatever weapon they have, then we can get out."

"How do you know they wont just leave us here to die?" Elias asked.

"They don't want us dead, if so, they would've killed us along with Mikolaj and Selena. So they might come in here to feed us or something. And when it happens, that's when we'll strike."

1 hour later...

One of the terrorist walked into the cell, with a single plate of mash potatoes, corn, and fried chicken. All three of them appeared to be sleeping on the ground.

"Sleepy little bastards" The terrorist joked to himself as he placed the food on the matris. We was about to walk out when suddenly someone put a hand over his mouth from behind and tugged him back. It was no other than Sergeant Jonas.

Sergeant Jonas turned the males body around to face him, hand still over his mouth.

"Look at me in my eye's" Sergeant Jonas whispered, bringing him closer to his face. "Good. I want to be the last thing you see motherfucker."

Sergeant Jonas snapped his neck back silently, killing him instantly.

"Fucking idiots, walked straight into the trap, and left the door open" Sergeant Jonas smiled. "On your feet you two."

Both got up from their fake slumber and got in a ready position. Sergeant Jonas started looking through the body.

"Find anything?" John Price asked.

"Yeah, just a pistol though, it's not suppressed or silenced. Take off all your gear down to just your regular black clothing, it will help you move around better."

They did just that.

"They'll discover us soon, so it's best to just kill a bucnh of 'em as quickly as possible. You guys stay on my six, got it?" Sergeant Jonas commanded.

"Yes sir."

They started moving around the compound, taking out a few opponents in there way, attracting other guard's attention. But after a while of picking up weapons, they were all equiped with AK-47's. Sooner or latr, they stumbled upon a very big room in the center of the compound. It was a room full of nature, and had a single big tree in the middle.

"This seems quite peaceful for a terrorist safehouse if you ask me?" Elias says.

"Something doesn't feel right" John Price stated.

"Yeah, it's gotten quit...too quite" as Sergeant Jonas said this, he looked to the corner of his eye and Onyeka in the tree with a sniper rifle. He fired a shot at John Price, but Sergeant Jonas tackled him to the ground.

"Oh man, was going for a headshot" Onyeka smiled. "You know, this sniper's actually kind of cool."

"I reconize the sound of that gunshot anywhere, that's Mikolaj's .50 Cal!" John Price exclaimed.

"Shit we're in a open field, one more shot and we're as good as dead" Sergeant Jonas thought.

"Wait!!!" Elias called out to Onyeka. Elias softly put his weapon down. "Let's talk."