09

I stood in the street for an embarrassingly long amount of time after that. There was no way I was going to continue following them, now that Lando knew I was there.

I don't think I could bring myself to hold it together.

So, once I finally made my way back to my hotel room, Lando and the new girl were no where in sight. Thank goodness. But I couldn't help but feel betrayed.

I don't think I had a reason to, but I just did. And I felt rejected. And those really aren't nice things to be feeling, especially when there is 6 Piña coladas involved.

By the time I had made it up to my room, I let every feeling completely take over my being. Every feeling I had had of Lando since the beginning of the season, even last season, all the way up to our time together in Belgium, up to how I felt when I saw him in the McLaren lounge and how it felt when he crashed.

I had been on a whirlwind rollercoaster of emotions and I had absolutely nothing to show for it. I'd been broken up with with ever experiencing the boyfriend compartment of it.

I'm alerted to a knock at my door, which my instincts tell me could only be one person.

As soon as I open it he storms past me and into the centre of my room.

"What are you still doing here? You were suppose to be in Singapore" he accuses.

But I'm not having it, I'm not letting him have these emotional controls over me any longer. "What are you still doing here, Lando? And more to the point, why are you here" I emphasis as I motion toward my apartment.

"You were suppose to be in Singapore" he repeats, this time sounding defeated.

He struggles to make eye contact with me as he fidgets with the sleeve of his jumper.

"Lando" I whisper but he only whines like the sound of his name from my lips causes him only pain.

I close the door as I realise in my shock that I've stood there holding it open and carefully close the gap between us.

"Look at me" I repeat to him, as I approach but he only tightens his eyes and buries further into his shoulder, as I get closer I can see the injuries present around his eye and lip.

As my hands shake with nerves, I reach up and cup his face between my hands, forcing him to look at me.

"You were suppose to be in Singapore" he cries into my touch, letting his head hang heavily into my left hand.

"I'm suppose to be right here" I whisper as I do the one thing I've been wanting to do since I laid eyes on this perfectly complicated man, I close the full distance and allow my lips to claim his as my own.

Lando responds immediately to my advance, wrapping his arms tightly around my waist and deepening the kiss completely, claiming the lead. His lips were completely how I expected them to be, they were warm and soft, parting slightly every now and again to allow his tongue to feather along my bottom lip.

Our pace alternates between a hunger in lust for something that seemed to have been building up for months, and savouring every last moment of this moment, as if it were so delicate and fragile, it could be broken in any second.

Removing one of his hands from my lower back, he reaches up and takes the right side of my face in his hand, the feeling of his thumb brushing across my cheek bone as his lips move with a newfound urgency, I could feel the sexual tension heightening and my need to be closer with him becoming more and more unbearable.

No matter how much he pulled and tugged on each other, nothing was satisfying the need to be closer, but as his hand brushes down off my face and down my arm, conveniently taking my sundress strap with him, we both feel the new level in which this moment as reached.

Our lips part for only a second, our eyes find each others searching for permission, searching for a mutual feeling, and I found it right away in his, as he did in mine. My hands fluttering to the bottom of his jumper as I slowly pull it up his torso, our eyes remaining held on the other.

As our glance is restricted for only a second as the material passes through us and his bare chest is presented to me, the palms of my hands, along with my diverted gaze run down the complete length of his torso. Stopping at his waist band of his trousers, I bring my eyes back up to his, to find that both our smirks have the same reaction written all over them.

And with that, he cups both sides of my face in his and brings his lips back to mine, the small grin being felt by my own lips. I take the initiative to remove the other strap of my dress and allow the dress to fall freely from my body as it curls around my ankles.

His hands are quickly replaced underneath my thighs to yank me up off the ground and around his waist, locking my ankles around him for stability his hand roam over every inch of my curves as he stumbles over the sundress and walks us toward the couch.

Sitting himself down and having me straddle his waist, I curl my fingers in and around his locks as I subconsciously rock my hips in circular motions over his lap, finding the much needed friction I desired.

His lips remove themselves from my mouth and move eagerly to my neck and in that sensitive place behind my ear. I can feel every sense heightened by his every touch. Everything I ever craved from feeling the presence of Lando Norris was now showing evidence in goosebumps across my skin.

I could feel every part of him underneath my seated position, but becoming more and more impatient by the material that blocked my access of feeling him completely. With one final determined roll of my hips and a deepened moanful growl coming from the very depths of his throat I sit myself up, giving a deliberate distance between us.

I look down on him, out foreheads resting together as we confess to an unspoken agreement, we want more, we need more.

Our heads nodding together in agreement.

Lando adjusts himself between us, never losing contact with my lips as he retrieves what I can only think is protection from his back pocket and then he is shifting around underneath me until every moment between us is still, and I'm carefully lowered down back onto his lap.

My breath is robbed from my lungs at the sudden shift in feeling as I wasn't expecting it. Lando had ridded himself of both layers of his clothing and now the only thing that stood between us and complete bliss was the thin, lacy material of my underneath.

An involuntary gasp left my lips as I felt him smile again into my reaction.

"Tell me no" he whispers against my lips. "Tell me, I don't deserve this" he complains but however doesn't stop his tongue from running the length of my bottom lip. "Tell me, I don't deserve you"

With that, I am completely undone, and with my own shifting, my underwear is moved just out of the way and just as I hover above him, time stands still. The moment around us is completely frozen and my eyes find his. The lock and never let go as I feel his nervous breath mix with mine. For this very moment, our differences, our troubles and trials, the odds that stack against us, don't exist. The edges of my fingertips trace lines across his hairline as his dance around the curves of my backside committing every line, every curve and dip to memory.

"Tell me something, Ev" he whispers again, his glance unwavering.

"I want you" I reply as I completely lower myself down, claiming this moment as our own, as perfect, as everything even though possibly in the morning, it could be tainted.