WHAT TO DO? A WORRIED HONOKA"S RESEARCH PRESENTATION!FAREWELL GON

Start from the beginning

Juka:I'm so glad to be born Japanese. This miso soup is the best!

Yamato(happy):yeah, but it seems in this world there is even more delicious miso soup. An unbelievable as that is.

Yamato remembered gon said to him that she need more delicious miso soup before. After that,they done eat the food as they clear the plate.

Juka:ah, that was so delicious. My tummy's so full.

They smiled on juka what she said until yamato heard phone on the his pocket as he pick up and answer the phone on ear.

Yamato:hello? You...

___________________________________________________________________________________________

At the nearby bridge, yamato going meet daisuke on the nearby bridge as daisuke want to settled on Yamato to save gon.while they stand front of nearby bridge.

Yamato:i understand your desire to defeat me for gon's sake... It seem you are a better man i though. But. You're not very smart.

Daisuke:what?

Yamato:if you want save gon.. There are other ways.

Daisuke:shut up!this will all end if i defeat you!

Before kabuto and drake was appeared as they catch it.

Yamato, daisuke:henshin.

HENSHIN

They Transform into kamen rider kabuto and drake with masked form. Drake shoot on kabuto chest and side kick on his chest multiple time to step away as kabuto tried to block attack. Kabuto and drake was start deliver punch each others.

Until kageyama was appeared on pier while he insert thebee zect on his wrist.

Kageyama:henshin

HENSHIN

he transform into thebee masked form while he charge forward at kabuto to deliver side on his chest when kabuto block attack and thebee deliver punch on kabuto while kabuto block attack and counterattack with punch. Until drake shoot on kabuto chest multiple time as thebee uppercuts on kabuto to fall down on the lake.

Drake going jump to lake to going after kabuto. Drake swim on the lake and saw that kabuto still here as drake deliver punch on kabuto and shoot on his chest, multiple time, as kabuto quicky flick his horn and pull his horn to armor went off to reveal his form. Until kabuto get shoot and lost unconscious.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

At the nearby headquarters, daisuke was finish kabuto before he tell kageyama let go gon free, but kageyama was refused let go gon free.

Daisuke:what's the meaning of this? The agreement was that I'd defeat kabuto, then you'd let gon free.

Kageyama:i don't remembered making any agreement like that. As long as drake chosen you.. You will have to work for zect.

Daisuke:you bastard.

Daisuke grab kageyama on suit and angry on him as he going to work for zect.

Gon:stop it. Daisuke!that's enough. It's enough.

Daisuke:gon.

Daisuke turned back gon while he go toward her and placing the window on gon hand.

Gon:it's my fault. It's all... My fault.

Daisuke:no. It's my fault!because... Because i let go of your hand.

He tell her that he won't let go of her hand as partner. Before kageyama was sitting down chair.