RESTORE MEMORIES!NAGISA IN HIGH SPIRITS!HER LUCKY COLOR IS IN TOP FORM!

Start from the beginning

At the grocery store, nagisa was on the store as she buy ingredients and paid to owner before owner thanks to buy the ingredients.

Owner:here, thank you kindly.

Owner give bag to nagisa.

Nagisa:thanks.

Owner:it's our 30th anniversary, so we're holdings a lottery. Go ahead and draw one.

Owner point on the machine lottery to tell her if she draw one and get prize.before nagisa accepted his word. Nagisa going to the machine to spinning around to draw one until the gold ball dropped on the plate while owner ring the bell.

Owner:a winner!we have a winner!you win a high-grade melon.

Owner give to bag of melon to nagisa as she was surprise that she was the winner and get prize.

Nagisa(happy):no way!

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

At the street, nagisa walk on the street and remained about shiho and rina said to her if nagis luck this week should be super great. Iibras and especially people born on October 10th.

Nagisa:could i have won because... Naw, it's just a coincidences...

Mepple:maybe it's because of me-mepo.

Nagisa:what do you mean?

Nagisa turn back to mepple on nagisa bag.

Mepple:when you have a good partner good luck will be good-mepo!You should be grateful-mepo!

Nagisa(angry):it's just a coincidence!something like that can't...

Shougo:misumi-san.

Before they heard shougo as Mepple hiding on her bag and nagisa spot him he run into her when he wave at her.

Nagisa:fujipi-senpai.

Shougo:thanks for the other day. When you came to cheer. And you also made flag for me...

Nagisa:uh, ah, sorry about my weird flag. I wish i could have made it better...

Shougo:don't feel bad, it made me really happy. And i could hear you cheering, misumi-san.

Nagisa surprise his said that he could hear her voice cheering. As she dropped the bag and they notice it.Shougo going grab the bag for nagisa but she accident grab shougo hand.

Nagisa:I'm sorry!

Shougo:here.

Shougo give bag to Nagisa.

Nagisa:thank you very much.

Shougo:well, see you later.

Shougo wave at her too goodbye as he going leave the place. While nagisa stare on him.

Nagisa:could this be...

Before mepple pop out and landed on the ground as nagisa brought the magazine when they give her.

Nagisa:lucky color:yellow. If i carry something yellow, my chance of meeting someone goes way up.

Mepple:nagisa, what is it-mepo?

Before mepple looked at the nagisa was evil face as he seem scared and crawl on the ground before nagisa continue walk and start laughing herself as Mepple notice that her bag was forget until he grabbed the bag to follow her and call her out.

Mepple:nagisa, you forget this-mepo!

_____________________________________________________________________