Chapter 5: Relaxing Day

Start from the beginning

Cleveland:"umm humanity savior?what is that?"

Ritsuka:"oh you don't have to worry about that...what you should be worry now is...how smart are you going to spend your money."

AHHHHHHHH!!!!!"

___________________________________________

Enterprise pov

I'm currently on my way toward the commander office with kaga, warspite, Eugen and akashi..... akashi just want to tag along because she scare to go meet him alone...from what I heard commander almost shoot akashi because he gain a trauma from dealing with akashi.

Kaga:"warspite why do you want to follow us, shouldn't you be by your queen side?"

Warspite:"I'm on a mission from your majesty,to invite him to a tea party again...your majesty still want some questions to be solve and beside Dido is with her."

Enterprise:"question?"

Warspite:"commander left the previous tea party after the queen ask about his power."

!

That also the reason I'm going to meet him...how can he stand on water like us...is he perhaps a kansen too?no he doesn't have any thing similar to a ship,it more like a knight.

Eugen:"well by looking at your face, you want to ask him the same question right enterprise ~"

Enterprise:"yes but how about you."

Eugen:"well I want to know more about my savior."

That right commander was able to block the giant spiral arrow that coming toward the three iron blood...from what I heard ,Roon said that he yell out Lord Camelot.

Enterprise:"warspite do you know anything about the word Lord Camelot?"

Warspite:"lord Camelot.....well I do know about Camelot but not Lord Camelot."

Eugen:"oh that what Shikikan yell before his shield make a giant barrier and castle."

Warspite:"well do you guys know about the legend of king Arthur."

Akashi:"the one that pull the legendary sword out of stone Excalibur nya~"

Warspite:"well there many theory whether the sword is Excalibur or first called caliburn later shattered and forge into Excalibur."

Warspite:"history is mess up,there too many missing information for us to be sure whether it real or not...even king Arthur could be a girl."

Enterprise:"nonsense, king is for man...Arthur sure would be a man."

Warspite:"anyway Camelot is the name of the kingdom rule by king Arthur before it got destroy by the bastard son of king Arthur...sir Mordred."

Kaga:"you sure know a lot...you should be a history teacher."

Warspite:"no,no, I just know a lot because I been living more longer."

Eugen:"grandma~"

Warspite:"HEY!!! DON'T CALL ME THAT AND I'M SURE I'M STILL YOUNG!"

Eugen really like to tease people.

???:"NOOOOOO!!!!"

what!?

Kaga:"that was the commander voice!"

Akashi:"and it sound like a maiden in need of rescue nya~!"

Warspite:"how did a man make that girly scream... commander is really man of many talent."