Chapter 8

!! Warning!!
___________________________________________

Amara pov...

My stomach twisted into knots as he handed me the cards. He then put down the other half and looked at me. "You go first." He said in a husky deep voice. Heat pooled in between my thighs.

I put down my first card and so did he then we went on until I slapped the deck on the table. "snap dino" I say looking at him through my eyelashes. I hear a faint groan then he stands up and takes off his shirt revealing his ripped torso and defines v-line. I almost let out a moan but I bit my bottom lip and refused for it to escape.

His face had a small smirk plastered on it and he sat back down glaring at me. "It's just a game." I said shrugging.

Next round he managed to snap first and I was forced to take off an item. I decided to take off my biker shorts beacause I had an oversized t-shirt on that would cover my wet lower region. I looked back up after taking my pants off and he licked his lips then man spread on the couch he was sitting on. Right then I noticed a bulge in his sweatpants and I accidentally let out a soft moan. Why? I don't know.

His eyes snapped to mine and his smirk grew bigger. I rolled my eyes and the next round he managed to snap before me and I had to take another item off again..

With a huff I quickly take off my t-shirt and sit back down. Now my lace set is on full display for him to see. He sure was using that advantage because he switched between looking at my exposed clivage and my lace panties which were indescribably wet.

He finally snapped out of it and we payed until I luckily snapped first. A glare was sent my way but I couldn't care less. I was almost naked and he was enjoying himself it's high time I also get the enjoyment.

He stood up taking off his pants, what I didn't expect was him not wearing any underwear under his sweatpants. As soon as he pulled his pants down his hard member sprung out hitting his v-line.

My mouth went dry and I squeezed my thighs together trying to give my aching core relief. It wasn't working. I've never felt like this before, I needed him inside me.

He looked into my eyes and sat back down not even trying to hide his exposed member. It was huge, bigger than I'd expected it to be. He looked so sexy, his eyes were now dark and filled with lust. My own mind have up and was consumed by lustful thoughts.

He only had his socks and maybe his ring then he was completely naked. Right infront of me.

"You like what you see Amara?"

~•~

Dominico pov....

She just shifted in her seat. I assumed she was uncomfortable beacause when she stood up to take off her shirt I could see a glistening substance on the chair she was seated on. That's when my member grew harder. Now I was naked Infront of my babysitter.

Her breasts clivage was on full display for me. It didn't help a bit with my hard on.

On the next round she snapped first again and I was growing more and more agitated. I took off my socks and all that was left was the rings. I was not planning on taking them off. By now Amara had a smile on her face seeing I was naked and she wasn't.

Next round I snapped quicker and her eyes grew rounder than saucers. My smirk grew as her smile dropped. She hesitated but took off her panties and threw them on the floor next to me then she sat down. I looked down at them and they were wet. Not minor wet but majority of her panties were glistening with her juices.

"Fuck" I groaned and my member started hurting due to the build up. Pre-cum was on my tip and it was driving both Amara and I crazy. She was shifting alot in her chair. "My lap is much more comfortable than that couch sweetheart." I say looking at her facial expressions.