Chapter 17 - Rogue Time

The silent alarm had been tripped at the Central City Morgue, so I suited up and went to check it out

"What's going on?" Cisco asked me when I arrived. "What do you see?"

"A dead body," I told him, looking around, confused.

"Zoe, you're in a morgue," Cisco said. "You're gonna have to be a little more specific than that."

"The coroner. He's dead," I clarified. "Wait."

For some reason, I felt like I've been here before, but that's impossible.

"What is it?" Cisco asked.

"I swear I've been here before," I said, more to myself.

"What are you talking about?" Cisco told me. "Come on, you gotta go before the cops show up."

I let out a sigh, pushing the strange feeling away and rushed out in a blaze, leaving.

------>

Barry and Joe told us that Mark Mardon killed the coroner.

"Clyde Mardon has a brother?" I asked and as I looked at his picture, I had this horrible pit in my stomach. Like something bad was going to happen.

"So, both Mardon brothers survive the plane crash and the dark matter released by the particle accelerator explosion affects them both in--" Wells said.

"Virtually the same way," Barry said the same time as Wells.

I looked at him, confused and Wells turned to face him.

"That's right," Wells confirmed.

"Only Mark's not like Clyde at all," Barry told us. "He can do things that you couldn't even imagine."

"You mean, he's sort of like a --" Cisco started.

"Weather wizard?" Barry and Cisco said in unison.

"Yeah," Cisco took a drink of his slurpie before groaning in discomfort.

"Trigeminal headache?" Caitlin and Barry said together.

I shook my head, a little freaked out. "Okay, what the hell is going on?"

"Mr. Allen," Wells said, making Barry look at him. "A word, please. You too, Miss Sparks."

"Yeah," Barry and Wells left the room.

"What did I do?" I asked before following them.

------>

Dr. Wells lead us into the training room.

"You ruptured the time continuum, didn't you?" Wells asked. "You're experiencing temporal reversion."