Memories Three Times Over

Start from the beginning

Tindira's purple tentacles quickly came from the shadow of the sofa, grabbing the rainbow bottle and hiding it away.

"Wuh-oh." Zdrada quickly got punched.

Modeus just watched for a few seconds before grabbing Malina's controller and putting it on the floorboards where Tindira picked up the pace for Malina, as she started fighting with Zdrada.

Lucifer had however ignored them, wondering if it was the best idea to, let a wild, play-starved, triplet demon on his venture. She was concerned that it wouldn't be the best situation for him. She could always use her magic to make sure they were okay. She stopped midway through the incantation however as Y/n had learned to sense her magic and had threatened her with no pancakes if she spied on him again.

...

She was the ruler of Hell. Yet she was bested by a non-lethal threat by her assistant... she has really gone downhill lately. The fact the others have done it to her as well.

Maybe that flip flop would come in handy...

With the mentioned demons.

"Stood in line for two weeks only to actually forget the thing I bought." He shook his head disappointingly, he handed a few dollars to the demon at the counter. He just went to some corner shop. "She did always love the cheap stuff over the expensive, but I thought it tasted good." He threw it into the inventory spell.

He walked out the small shop to see quite the large Cerberus in dog form biting through obviously some sort of gang.

"Cerberus!" The three-headed dog looked at him, a bleeding body in each mouth. "Drop it." She complied. "Good girls. Want some nice cooked meat?" He points to the forest on the border of the small town they were on. Immediately Cerberus' mass dwindled down to to the size of a husky as she ran over.

They both began to walk away from the carnage that Cerberus had created. Only to hear a shout. "Oh so you're the owner of that mutt!"

Cerberus continued happily along, Y/n on the other hand didn't. He looked back to see one guy shouting at him, it wasn't worth it, people like that tend to get a whole group killed, may as well just leave it. So he continued walking. Only for more profanities to be shouted at him by multiple people, that man obviously wasn't the only prideful one, however they were directed at him for being a coward instead of Cerberus, so he didn't mind it.

However the triple hound next to him seemed to mind very much.

"MY BROTHER WILL PUT YOU AND THAT STUPID MUTT DOWN!"

Y/n remembered the store clerk mentioned something about a supposed notorious gang.

So he finally stopped and turned around along with Cerberus. He then crouched down next to Cerberus. "You see how they've got that mark somewhere on their clothes. Those people with the mark are edible, understand?"

Cerberus didn't need any more convincing then that as she gained the size of a double decker bus, while continually charging at the group. They must've called for backup. A shame.

This wasn't even Cerberus' largest form yet the gang was scared shitless. They continued to shoot her but the bullets continued to bounce off, elements dissipated, weapons didn't even pierce much of her fur.

He looked over at a nearby bench and sat down. "I'll give her thirty minutes..." He told himself, she has the element of surprise, after all Cerberus was just a myth to almost everyone in Hell. From the limited information he got out of her, she was in the Wrath Ring Forest for about a thousand years after Lucifer found an easier, more efficient way to guard Hell, being the High Prosecutors.