Memories Three Times Over

Zacznij od początku

"Ahhh. I see." He rubbed his chin. "How about I take you to my special place then, I'm sure that'd be okay." He wanted to go out today anyway, they'd go clean out the nearby area.

"Master has a special place?" The teary one rubs her eyes and the other unfurls, interested.

"Yup. Not even Malina or Zdrada knows where it is." He smiles slightly. "However..." He stares at them, which makes them stiffen up. "You have to listen to me when we're out. It's very important that you do. And when we get there, there's a little house. You must not touch it especially break anything. And we have to get there quick." He was incredibly serious about it, causing Cerberus to nod along and to actually listen. "Got it."

"YES!" They nodded in unison.

He pulls a leather satchel from out his inventory and opens it up. "Hop in then." He smiled.

Y/n walks out the house with a little barking pupper in his satchel. He could change his plans for a bit to let Cerberus have her fun. His wings shoot out the back of his suit and he flies.

While back in the house. Everyone except Zdrada was in the living room, well until she ran right in. A bottle of vodka in hand, this wasn't Malina's usual vodka that she bulk bought, or well, Y/n bulk bought for her. No no no, this was a vintage vodka, it was a beautiful rainbow colour. She ran over to Malina who was playing a co-op game with Modeus.

"Damn, where is he?" She was never one to actually put effort into something, so her being energetic was a new situation.

"Huh? What you want?" Malina called back annoyed at the sound.

"Y/n! Where is he?" Zdrada stood in front of her with the vodka. Malina immediately stood up realising what day it was.

"Is he already gone?!" The sour demon asked taking the vodka into her own hands.

"I don't know, dumbass! That's why I'm asking you!" The two immediately started glaring at each other.

Beelzebub was already completely distracted from her book, ruining her immersion. She was the first one in the living room and now everyone was here. So she asked the question. "What do you two even need him for?"

Malina looks over with a sigh. "This day, every year, he goes to his Mom's Grave. Taking her favourite drink and a cake." She grumbles as Zdrada snatches the glass bottle back.

Everyone just looks at her stupidly confused, he was in an unusually good mood this morning. A stupid smile on his face ready to help out. Well that was just him usually, but even more so. But he was very eager to help out, instead of eager to sleep in.

"Fuuuuckk..." Malina slumps back down. "He doesn't take his phone with him..." She punches her nose.

"Fucking idiot will just have to get some more on the way when he realises..." She looks at the rainbow vodka.

"Oh sure because he's gonna find a vintage like that on the way into the Badlands." She glared at Zdrada. "He waited for two weeks in line just to get a bottle of that in Gluttony."

Zdrada would shoot back, but she decided to be nice for once and leave without saying anything. A nice smoke ball to the face was good enough. When Malina was about to throw a fireball, her sister shook the bottle with a grin.

The fireball then slowly fizzled out. With Malina grumbling under her breath. Zdrada thought she was going to make use of this all day.

Everyone else just looked at the delightful duo. Those two didn't seem too concerned, so they didn't worry about it too much. Well everyone except Lucifer.

"What does Y/n exactly do on these trips?" Lucifer said arms folded, she thought about the dog demon intruding on his personal time.

Malina immediately distracted her self from her bitch of a sister. "It's usually one of the rare he gets drunk, stupid drunk. But otherwise he mostly just reads. At least that's all we know. Gonna be a mess to deal with when he gets back." She quickly turned back to her sister as a ball of smoke hit her recently showered hair. "FUCK IT!"