"Right, I'll sort this out..." The queasy John finally got his footing. "Just go report to Pandemonica and go home. I think we may need to close for a bit, sort everything out." He was sweating hard. He really needs a break, this'll be good for him.

"On it. I'll be seeing you then John." Y/n waved.

"Mmhm." His stomach rumbled.

The assistant quickly left before he started throwing up because of John. He was quickly in the sky, doing tricks and dives to calm his mind, while helping him go faster.

Dek wasn't in the building and apparently nor was his car in the parking lot. Either his plan was going forward or he knew what was happening, either case was bad.

A cut on his cheek quickly appeared.

A silver arrow. It came from below.

Immediately a spell fell out of Y/n's mouth. "Psáxte gia tous echthroús mou" A wave of green energy started exactly below him, spreading out into the surrounding area. He was over a forest right now, there's no way the person accountable for this arrow would be able to go undetected.

But they were. No one was near the area, but the arrow came from beneath him. It was strange, but so was the flora of Hell, maybe a plant threw it at him, it wouldn't be the first time...

Nor the last.

He then quickly remembered Pandemonica and continued on his way. He got to the apartment building and took out some keys from his inventory spell. It had come to a point were, Pandemonica just gave him some keys to get in, so he wouldn't fly through the window all the time. He opened it to see Pandemonica and Dek.

Dek was so smugly sitting on arm chair while Pandemonica sat on his lap, her legs going off the side of the chair while her arms were around his neck. The weirdest thing was however, is that she was smiling. Not in a sadistic way or a small grin. It was a full smile, which was just wrong in his eyes. He had been use to seeing her resting bitch face and learning her emotions through her body language and small changes in her face, but this. This was kinda unnerving to him.

"Good evening Y/n." Dek smiled once again so incredibly smugly.

Y/n wanted to blow his face off so bad but they're were multiple factors which wouldn't allow him. First, Pandemonica, considering close proximity any spell that could harm him could harm her. His speed, considering that he might not be fast enough to make a move, but if he was, Pandemonica could be in danger. Lastly, he was tired, trying not to kill a boardroom of demons and fixing twenty stories worth of problems will do that to ya.

"I suppose your wondering what I want?"

He was. What could actually get him out of this quickly?

"What I want, is the customer service under my control-"

Y/n was no longer listening to the demon, that request was stupid enough and he was just... really annoying and it got very uncomfortable to watch him stroke Pandemonica's thigh or touch her hair. Once again seriously making him want to blow the demon up along with the rest of the floor.

Y/n was so roped into his own thoughts and Dek was blinded by his own words that no one noticed Pandemonica. Staring at Y/n. His eyes more specifically.

"Are you even listening!?" Dek shouted, realising the Helpful Demon's eyes had gone blank.

"Yes of course, mansion, customer service, how great you are yadayadayada-" He makes the hand puppet movement.

Dek just stares in shock and disgust. "What is wrong with you? You're so, no, you're too care free when in a position like this, why?" Dek was genuinely confused.