{13.1} 𝙻𝚘𝚜𝚝 & 𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 1

COTTAGE HOUSE

The action picks up where we left off, Sam entering the bedroom to find Jack, fully adult, eyes glowing gold.

"Father?" Jack Says

They stare at one another, Jack stands and Sam takes a step back. Outside Dean is still looking over at Cas's body and burnt wings, with Dean kneeling beside him. Dean stands and runs toward the house.

"No, no no. no. I'm not your father, Jack. It is Jack, right?" Sam Says

"Father." Jack Says

We hear a door open, and footsteps approaching, Dean runs upstairs.

"Sam? Sammy?" Dean Says

"I'm in here." Sam Says

Dean comes in, gun drawn behind Sam. He sees Jack, and immediately fires at him.

"No!" Sam Says

Jack begins screaming, but we don't hear it so much as see it as waves of light coming off of him. It blasts the windows out of the upper floor of the cabin. Dean and Sam appear to be moving in slow motion throughout; once Jack stops screaming, they are thrown against the wall. Both are knocked out. Cut to Jack's glowing eyes.

________________________________

COTTAGE

Dean, Elena and Sam are standing outside the cabin, Mary enters from behind them in what appears to be a flashback.

"Get away from them." Mary Says

"Mary, right? Look, seriously, I just wanted to say thank for everything. I owe you, kid." Lucifer Says

We see Mary has the Enochian-warded brass knuckles behind her back.

"Mom, mom, mom." Sam Says

"I love you." Mary Says

Mary walks toward Lucifer and we hear flames crackling and she stops and looks down. She is engulfed in flames and she screams.

"Mom!" Dean Says

Mary rises into the air and is then shown as in the Pilot burning on the ursery ceiling. Flames erupt full screen. Dean's eyes shoot open, He and Sam both wake.

"Wait, was that-" Dean Says

"Lucifer's son." Sam Says, Dean grabs his gun and they exit the cabin.

"Can he teleport?" Dean Asks

"Huh?" Sam Says

"The kid. Does he have wings?" Dean Asks

"I don't know." Sam Says, as they look around the empty cabin yard.

Meanwhile Jack is walking barefoot down a path through the woods. Bare everything, in fact. He sees Pirate Pete's Jolly Treats in the distance through the trees, and stares.

PIRATE PETE'S JOLLY TREATS

We hear the Pirate Pete jingle as a young man drops hash browns into a fryer.

"First batch is down." He Says

Clark is changing the menu so that various item names now read "BUTT" instead.