Chapter 11- You want me in your bedroom?

A/N: What a suggestive title. Just kidding. Haha. Happy almost end of summer!
After yanking out a strand of hair from each of their heads and giving it to the principal, Emma and Jake rushed outside to gather as many materials as they possibly could.

"So," started Emma, "That's number eight done. We only need nine more!"

"Yay," muttered Jake. "Just kidding. So where should we start?"

"Well, the principal already said that he would gather the materials in the school and begin making the bottle. I have a Ninja Suit of Invisibility in my dorm along with some avocados and apples. I might even have orange fade-ink."

Jake grinned, "I have a center-fuse in my dorm and some crumpled papyrus. The only problem is, I don't think you're allowed to come in my dorm..."

Emma's face burned at the thought, but she simply shrugged her shoulders.

Noticing her expression, Jake moved closer. "I can always ask the teachers for permission, you know," he whispered in a deep voice, "It's not like I can bring the center-fuse downstairs. It has, like, a million wires."

Emma's face became even redder if that was possible. "Sure I- I guess..." she stuttered.

Jake laughed. "Okay," he exclaimed, his voice back to normal. "I'll see you there. It's room 54." And without another word, he ran up the stairs, leaving her alone to mutter...

"The effect that that boy has on me!"

~*~*~*~*~*~

After peeling an apple, smashing three avocados, and trashing her room for orange fade-ink, Emma nervously made her way towards the boys' dorms. Once she reached room 54, she lightly knocked on the door, afraid she had gotten the wrong room.

"Hey," greeted Jake breathlessly, opening the door widely for her to step in. The first thing she noticed when she entered the bedroom was its neatness. Everything was in its place, the bed was neatly made, and a set of clothes was on the dresser. Emma blushed. There was nothing hotter than a guy who was completely organized.

The ceiling was a blank white and the walls were light blue. The bedspread matched them both and was a cherry wood, just like all the other furniture. On the dimly lit desk lay a center-fuse, open and ready to be used.

"Well, are you coming in?" asked Jake. His voice was slightly shaky and she noticed he was fiddling with a small piece of parchment in his hands. Emma grinned at his uneasiness and gave him a small kiss on the cheek.

Jake brightened and led her towards the desk.

"This is a center-fuse," he explained.

Emma laughed, "I know what a center-fuse is, Jake. I was raised unknowing about ninjas, not on a different planet."

Jake snorted and held out his hand for avocado seeds and apple skin. Emma obliged. He bit his lip in concentration as he pulled out his dagger and pierced the seed, cutting it in half. He did that with the other two and placed one in each slot with a fragment of apple skin.

"Why do we need to center-fuse them?" asked Emma as the machine drilled loudly.

Jake shrugged, "I think it creates a special force-field property inside the avocado seed that we need for the jar."

Emma nodded, "Okay. Well, do you want to use the orange fade-ink on the paper?"

"Sure."

Jake took the ink and began writing something on the paper. After a moment, Emma turned around and sat on the bed. It suddenly occurred to her that she was in Jake Isop's bedroom, sitting on his bed. She shook her head at the thought and turned to see what Jake was doing. He seemed to be deep in concentration, meticulously writing every word on the crumpled parchment. His brows furrowed together and he bit his lip slightly.

Emma couldn't resist. He just looked so darn cute! She leaned in and lightly pressed her lips against his.

"We're supposed to be working," he murmured, but he moved his arms towards her waist and pulled her closer. Every time they kissed, Emma always saw fireworks, but they never had the chance to be alone... until now. She moved her hands and ran them through his hair, when-

"What is going on?!"