Yandere RWBY X Male Ninja/Half Human-Half Dragon Faunus Reader (🍋)

Start from the beginning

(A/N: Pretend Tanjiro is Y/N.)

Y/N: Take THIS!

(The water dragon hits the Atlesian Soldiers, and suddenly more of them come in.)

A. Soldier: Surround the area.

(Y/N spreads his wings and starts breathing fire from his mouth.)

(Just like this

(Just like this.)

(Y/N burns the Atlesian Soldiers to their deaths, and then he sets out towards the Schnee Dust Company.)

Y/N: JAAACQUEEEEEEEES!

(Y/N's scream cause an earthquake which slowly destroys the company, and Jacques tries to leave, but then...)

(The explosion blows Jacques far away, and he tries to get up, only for Y/N to approach him

(The explosion blows Jacques far away, and he tries to get up, only for Y/N to approach him.)

Jacques: Why you animal

(Y/N grabs Jacques in the neck.)

Y/N: These are supposed to be your last words?

(He then uses his wind abilities to lift Jacques up before forming a hurricane which slowly kills Jacques. Team RWBY arrives at the scene.)

Weiss: (worried) Father.

Y/N: (scoffs) Too little too late, heroes. I have already got what I wanted.

(Then some remaining parts of Jacques fall down as he is already dead.)

????: Consider yourself under arrest!

(Y/N turns to see Ironwood, Winter and the Ace Operatives.)

Y/N: Raise your hands where I ca-

(Suddenly she hears a shot, and as she looks down, she sees that someone shot her chest, and feels some pain.)

Ironwood: Winter.

(The Ace Operatives see Ruby aiming at Winter, implying that she shot her. Before they could act, a glyph robot is summoned and beheads the five at once, leaving the General of Atlas to fend both Y/N and Team RWBY.)

Ironwood: (sighs) You know what they say. (draws his pistols) If you want something done... (aims at Blake) Do it yourself.

(Ironwood tries to shoot Blake, who dodges with her semblance. Yangs turns to Y/N and seductively sways her hips.)

Yang: Well, it looks like it's you and me, hotshot.

Y/N: You underestimate me, girl!

(Y/N activates his semblance again and summons a water dragon. Yang dodges the dragon, but Y/N quickly comes behind her and with a swing of his sword, he cuts her hair.)

Y/N: Shoot, I was supposed to behead you.

Unfortunately it was at this moment that Y/N knew... he fucked up.

(Yang sees that her hair got cut and gets completely angry.)

Ruby: Uh-Oh, I guess the target did what he shouldn't have done.

Blake: Well, he's in trouble.

Weiss: Since he hurt my family, let's get him more troubled.

(Then Y/N forms an earth barrier as Yang angrily charges at him. Unfortunately Ruby comes behind him.)

Y/N: What?

Ruby: (giggles) Hi.

(Yang breaks the barrier and catches Y/N off guard by punching his face, knocking him out.)

Yang: And never, ever dare to cut my hair.

(Then she calms down, and Team RWBY carries him away.)

(Timeskip)

(Y/N is seen in a torture chamber as Weiss cuts off his dragon wings.)

Weiss: Now you can never run away from us, ever again.

(Blake leaves some scratch marks on his chest.)

Blake: A good kitty always marks his mate.

(The torture goes on until they had enough.)

(Some minutes later, Yang is seen bouncing on his manhood as Ruby sits on his face, having him lick her. Weiss and Blake have him grope them.)

Yang: (moans) Never thought it could feel so good. Don't think you can cum yet. I'm still mad at you.

Ruby: Better keep licking, or there will be consequences.

(Having no other choice, Y/N licks Ruby while still groping Weiss and Blake. After some minutes, Y/N's member is twitching.)

Yang: Okay then, just hold a little longer.

(They keep doing it until they finally cum.)

Yang: That was nice.

Ruby: And it will get even better.

(Y/N had eventually been broken by Team RWBY, and now he belongs to them.)