I'm Back!

Hello!
It's me, and I wanted to speak to ya'll.

It's been a long time since my last update, and while it wasn't exactly my fault, I should've at least warned you guys. I'm sorry.

In December, I underwent arthroscopy.

In November, I fell down while playing sports and thought I sprained my knee. A few 15 minutes later, I fell again and it worsened. I had exams going on, so I decided to ignore the problem. But after my exam, although the pain was gone, I still had a limp. After MRI, we realized that I had a meniscal tear as well as ligament tear. And in December, I underwent surgery as the meniscus had torn and folded in and was stuck in my knee joint.

I have been recovering from surgery and now am able to walk with the support of a walker. I haven't been able to think clearly, and I didn't want to write some stupid poop and ruin your reading experience (and I just couldn't live with myself if I wrote a very horribly put together chapter) so I decided to give it time.

Now, I have my exams coming up in February, and I have to deal with studying along with physiotherapy, which is getting intense every week. I just cannot find the time to write along with all that is going on and honestly, I just can't think well enough.

I'm sorry for informing you guys so late, but I hope you understand. I really, really wanted to compensate for the wait with an extra long chapter but I can't. If possible, I'll try to update soon before my exams start, but if not....
Well, I'll be able to update after mid-Feb.

Again, I'm sorry, and I hope you understand.

Love,
A.