Chapter 35

Alex landed in Minerva's chambers and saw her son in his crib. Alex walked over and smiled down at him, he was truely beautiful. Alex picked him up and started to sway with him. Alex carried him into her room and laid him on her bed as she changed into a white dress and her black cloak. She then waved her hand over William and he was wearing a onesy and a blanket. Alex picked him up and smiled. "My perfect little angel." She whispered. She then walked through the fireplace.

She walked into the Weasley's livingroom causing Molly to jump up from her chair. Alex was too fixiated on William to notice. "Hello, Molly." She said. Molly smiled. "Hello, Alex. Your lovely son was here yesterday with his grandmother," Alex smiled. "I was wondering if we could stay here for awhile?" Alex looked up at her. "I am more than willing to pay rent." She offered. Molly nodded. Alex walked up the stairs and took the attic. She waved her hand and it looked just like a nursery but had a bed in there fore her. She made the window bigger and put a rocking chair in front of it. Alex took off her cloak and sat down on the rocking chair. She started to hum softly as she rocked slowly. William opened his eyes and cooed. "Well hello, my little angel." She purred. He grabbed her index finger. Alex smiled softly.
Alex summoned a blanket when he started to cry. Alex pulled down a strap and took out at her left breast. She covered him and started to feed him. Alex laid her head back and sighed in content. "Alex, can Fred and George come up?" Called Molly. Alex smiled. "Yes." She called. The door opened and in came her favourite twins. "Hello, Alex." Fred greeted. George went to greet but blushed. Fred elbowed him in the gut. "Breast feeding is completely normal, Georgy." He chastized. Alex smirked. "I know, Fred. Just isn't right staring is all." George retorted. Fred blushed. "What can I do for you boys?" She asked. Fred stepped forward. "We were wondering if you would be interested into becoming a partner in our joke shop." George said, cutting Fred off. Alex smiled. "No thank you," they seemed to deflate. "But I would love to make a trade that would be good for us all." Alex said. They grinned. "If you boys agree to become William's godfathers, I would be interested in donating... lets say 60, 000 gallions?" She asked. They looked shocked but Fred was the first to recover. "You, Alexandria, have a deal." He said. Alex smiled. "Good but you will have to wait until I can get to Gringotts." Alex said. They nodded. The three were smiling. "Now that is settled without me," the twins jumped at the deep voice. Alex rolled her eyes. "Get out." He hissed. They looked toward Alex. "I'll be fine boys." She reassured them. They nodded and left Snape and Alex alone. He slammed the door shut. Alex felt William startle and let go of her nipple and started to cry. Alex but her breast away and put the blanket of her her shoulder and stood, positioning William to his burping pose. "Shhhhh. Its alright." She purred he calmed and burped. Alex sat back down and cradled him in her arms. Alex shot Severus a scalding look that made him look away with shame. "What do you need, Severus?" Alex asked. He moved closer. "I need my fiancé and my son back in Hogwarts." He said. Alex smiled. "Then tell me." She said sweetly. He glared at her. Alex looked back down at William. "Then tough pixes." Alex said. Snape was fuming. "Alexandria, I demand you accompany me back to the castle with our son." He snapped. Alex looked up at him. "I think its time for you to leave." She said firmly. "Not without you." He snapped back. Molly came in and Alex gave her the baby. She waited till the door shut. "No." Alex said. He stormed over to her and pulled her to her feet. "Yes, Alex." He hissed. Alex glared at him as he glared back. He then smashed his lips against her's suddenly but Alex quickly responded with a fierce, fierce need. He picked her up and walked over to the bed with here, where they both started to rapidly rip each others clothes off. Alex flipped them so Severus was on the bottom. She had him naked and distracted as she waved her hands and bound his arms and legs to each post of the bed. Alex sat up. Snape was confused but then glared at her as he struggled against the ropes. Alex sat naked on top of him. "Tell me." She purred. He remained silent until she swooped down and licked his right nipple. He moaned as the nipple became pebble hard. Alex moved and did the same with the other. She sat up and saw his eyes were now heated. Alex dragged her hands up her body and gripped her breasts. He moaned and moved to touch her but was reminded of the ropes. She got down on all fours and was a few centimeters from his face. "Tell me." Alex whispered seductfuly. "I cannot." He whispered. Alex swooped down and kissed his neck then trailed kissed down to his cock. Alex looked up at him as he strained his neck to see. Alex slowly licked from the base to the tip of his rapidly hardening cock. He shivered and groaned. "Tell me, please... Severus." She purred in a saltery voice that had Severus' hard cock throbbing. "No!" He cried as she swirled her tongue around the head of his cock. Alex sat up. "Fine." She hissed. She waved her hands and the ropes were removed and she was dressed. Alex got off him and the bed as she walked toward the door. She wanted him badly but she would only give herself to him whem he trusted her enough to tell her what was going on. Alex opened the door as Fred raised a hand to knock. Snape appeared next to her, fully dressed. "Alex, I really think we should continue this-"