Chapter 12

Snape was right, the giant cat did returned again the next night and then the night after that and so on. One night Alex was so hot she wore nothing to bed. The cat showed up but froze in it's tracks. Alex was laying on her side, stark naked and flipping through the Potions weekly magazine. The cat's tail twitched. Alex looked up. "I think I should see how Snape reacts if I knocked on his door like this... Maybe give him the scare he deserves." Alex mused. She sighed and tossed the magazine aside. "But I do need to ask him for dreamless sleep." She said to herself mostly. "Should I just go get it or knock?" The cat licked its lips and meowed. Alex laughed. "The elves took all my clothes to be washed so I would be forced to knock like this." Alex got up and walked to his door. She took a calming breath before she knocked.she waited but there was no answer. Alex bit her bottom lip softly. She reached for the knob and turned it. To her suprise, the door opened. Alex walked inside and looked around before she saw his potions cupboard. She ran her fingers over a number of vials before sighing with frusteration. She then jumped and shreiked with suprise as fingers dragged down her back with a feather like touch. "You must be looking for the vial on the top shelf." Came a deep voice from behind her. His warm breath tickled her ear. He pressed up against her as he reached up and grabbed the blue liquided vial. He set it on the counter and grabbed her hips. Alex moaned as he rubbed himself against her. "I want you, Alex. I want only you." He whispered. Alex was breathing eraticly as the bulge in his trousers was very prominant. Alex turned in his arms. "Wouldn't you be much more happy with that hag?" Alex attempted to be angry. Snape wrapped his arm around her waist and reached and grabbed a pearl coloured potion and uncorked it with his teeth. "I couldn't go through it with her. I could only think of you." He whispered and put the vial to her lips. Alex excepted the liquid and swallowed the contents. It had a milky taste to it. Snape sunk his fingers in her crimson locks and claimed her lips possessivly. Alex moaned and started to respond as she started to rip his robes off him. Snape dragged her to his bed and laid her down, now completely naked. Snape kissed her neck as he slowly entered her. Alex winced causing Snape to stop. "Am I hurting you?" He asked, eyes full of worry and reluctant to stop. Alex smiled. She leaned up and kissed his lips roughly as he slid in the rest of the way. He started to move fast and hit a spot that caused Alex to cry out and grip his back while raising her hips encouragingly. Snape started to move faster causing her to writher underneith him. Snape groaned and started to pound into her merclessly causing her to scream his name. Alex sunk her fangs into his neck and started to feed as he moved harder. Alex finished and they both tipped off the edge. Alex shuddered and shook under him as she finished her climax. That both were breathing heavily. "I-I love you." Alex whispered. Snape kissed her lips. Alex kissed him back as he pulled out and moved beside her. He wrapped his arms around her and they both fell asleep.

Alex awoke to purring. She looked to see the panther padding out of the room. Alex looked around and saw she was in Snape's bed. She laid her head back down and slipped her hand down her body and dragged it across her nub. Alex moaned and started to rub herself. She arched her back and cried out Snape's name as her picked up her pace. Alex moaned and groaned but could not find her release. Fingers wrapped around her wrist as her hand was yanked away and replaced by a tongue. Alex raised her head and saw Snape was busy at work and seemed to be enjoying himself. Alex was almost there as she squeezed Snape's head with her hips. Alex gave a final cry as she came hard. Snape crawled up her and kissed her lips. "You are mine." He growled. Alex smiled and nipped at his lips. "Thats all I ever wanted." Alex whispered. Snape rolled off her and she disappeared into her room and reappeard in a black halter dress. Snape eyed her long legs as she slipped on black heels. "Mum gave me some muggle money to go shopping." Alex explained. Snape raised an eyebrow. Alex smirked. "Please professor Snape, would you escort me today?" Alex batted her eyelashes. Snape let his eyes wander over her body. "If you asked me nicer then I would concider it." He said slyly. Alex crawled up the bed on her hands and knees. Snape watched her hungrly. Alex came to straddle, his still naked, lap. Snape sat up and held her hips. Alex slipped her hand down and moved her knickers asside as she forced him in up to the hilt. Snape grunted as Alex's eyes twinkled dangerously. She began to move up and down. "Please, professor Snape," she moved slower causing him to groan and thrust up into her. "Please escort me for the day?" Alex asked. Snape moaned. "Those are not the right words." He teased. Alex moved faster and grabbed the sides of his face. "Please escort me shopping, Master. Then when we come back, I will try on a few outfits and you can punish me for being a bad bad girl." Alex said with a saltry voice. Judging how Snape's eyes darkened, he loved those words. Alex moved faster and faster till she was tapping into her inner Vampire. The both were sent over the edge. Snape did a cleaning charm and got ready. Alex finished her glass of water when he announced he was ready. Alex turned and saw him wearing his normal trousers and a white dress shirt. Snape looked at she was wearing make-up and he had to admit she looked no differwnt then she did without it. Her hips swayed to him. "Ready?" She asked. He wrapped an arm around her and she was sucked through a tiny tube.