Chapter 28

Alex walked toward the Great Hall when Snape stepped in her path. Alex wore a black leather long coat that stopped at her waist but trailed behind her. She wore black knee high boots and black leather pants. Alex wore a blouse underneith and black corset over top of the blouse. Snape admired how it fitted her and enjoyed the view of her cleavage. "You must go to him." He said and handed her a letter. Alex took it but looked up at him. "I won't." Alex spat as she opened the letter and felt the strange sensation of Apparation.

Alex landed in a room with extremely high shelves, filled with smokey oricale balls. "Alexandria... you've come." Came a hiss. Alex turned to see Voldemort and his minions. She bared her fangs as she drew her wand. "Not today, cockface." Alex hissed. He chuckled and disarmed her. Alex wandlessly summoned her wand back into her hand and put it away. "I don't need my wand to kick your arse." Alex spat. She was met with the torture curse causing her to hit her knees. Alex screamed. He stopped the spell and circled her. "I need you to retreive a prophecy and I need you to feed me your blood willingly." He ordered. Alex spat at him. "Go fuck yourself." He tortured her again. After awhile, he stopped and ran up to her. He pulled her to her feet and kissed her lips desperatly. "You did well my pet but I do need you to freely feed me your blood." He purred and stroked her cheek. Alex heard someone growel. "Never." She hissed. He chuckled and grabbed her by her throat. He lifted her off the ground causin her to gasp. "I don't think you heard me right." He sneered. Alex gasped. "Harry." She whispered and he let her go causing her to hit the ground. Death Eaters grabbed her and pulled her to her feet. Alex struggled. "I do love that outfit but I think you would be better off dressed like a lady." He waved his wand and she was in a silver silk dress that was floor length and had speggettii straps, it plunged in the front but showed a little bit of cleavage. He waved his wand and she was wearing light make-up and silver dusted eyeshadow with clear shiney lip gloss. She was also shoe-less. Alex struggled as Death Eaters made wolf whistles and hungrily stared at her. Alex was shoved into Voldemort's arms and he trapped her to his chest. "You all know what to do." He ordered and Dissapparated with her.

Alex floated on her back in mid-air but had a water effect to her. Alex opened her eyes and gasped as Dumbledore arrived. Alex hit the ground but go to her feet. "It was foolish of you to come here tonight, Tom." Dumbledore said. No one noticed Alex. "The Aurars are on their way." Tom laughed coldly. "By which time, I'll be gone and you... shall be dead." Dumbledore shoved Potter out of the way before his spell and Voldemort's met. Alex shook her head and moved forward. Alex stood by Albus' side. Voldemort casted a snake made of fire and Alex moved in front of Albus, raising her hands, creating a water shield. Albus propelled the shield forward and made it form a ball of water around Voldemort, trapping him inside to drown. It dropped to the ground when Dumbledore shoved Harry to the fireplaces again. Voldemort attacked them with dark magic but then absorbed it and made it explode, smashing all the glass. Alex moved in a blurr but Voldemort had her by the throat as he summoned the glass to rise and sore toward Albus and Potter. He pulled her close as she gripped his wrist. He kissed her lips roughly as he stared at Potter, whom grew angry. He looked at a furious Dumbledore and grinned. He grapped Alex's forearm with a free hand and brought it to his lips. He quickly sunk his teeth into her wrist causing Alex to scream. He sucked quickly, prolonging Alex's pain. He then spat it out as Alex gasped. He threw her to the floor causing her to slid a few feet away and twitch as he dissappeared. Alex saw Dumbledore turn to Potter and felt her heart drop. She was hurt badly and all he cared about was Harry fucking Potter. Alex stuggled to get up on all fours and then push herself to her feet. Alex felt herself heal and moved in a blurr as she noticed Harry was possessed. Alex dropped to the ground and grabbed both sides of his head. "Alex, don't!" Albus shouted. Alex smiled as she looked into his eyes. Alex put her forehead against his and a tear rolled down her cheek. "He will always come first." Alex whispered and broke through Harry's mental barriers. She saw Voldemort going through Harry's mind and tackled him. They flew passed other memories until Alex had managed to suck him into her own mind. Alex released Harry as she fell to her side. Alex stood in the dark room with Voldemort. "Your in my head now." Alex hissed and imagined bounds on him. Voldemort shreiked and struggled. Alex walked up to him and cupped his face causing him to calm down and stare into her eyes. "Your so weak... so vulnerable..." he hissed and Alex screamed, convulsing, and contorting on the sandy floor. "Alex, fight him!" Albus said. Alex saw glimpses of the D.A. and Potter standing by, watching with tears in their eyes. "You have so many people that care for you, Alex. Please... you were never alone." Albus whispered. Alex stopped screaming and laid there. Alex looked back at Voldemort. "Your the weak one and you will never know love or friendship... and I feel sorry for you." Alex whispered sincerly. Then he left her. Alex opened her eyes and saw him standing above her. "You will forever be mine, Alexandria Octavias and you will lose everything if you do not join me." He hissed. Alex took in a gaspy breath. "Never." She breathed. He yanked her to her feet and held her back to his chest with an arm around her waist. Alex heard the fireplaces light up and looked toward them. She looked at the man she loved with pleading eyes as a wand was placed to her temple. "Severus." Alex breathed but he stopped dead in his tracks as he saw her. She smiled and held all the love in the world for him in her eyes. 'I love you,' she mouthed. Snape felt his chest tightened as he used every ounce of self restraint he had, not to draw his wand and kill the Dark Lord. She closed her eyes and focused on trying to put a shield around her as she heard someone scream for her. "This is your punishment, my pet... Avada Kedavra!" Voldemort hissed and Alex gasped as there was a flash and then she went life-lessly limp. There were screams and whails as he let her go so she hit the floor. Alex landed on her front and her eyes remained closed as she looked sprawled out. Voldemort Dissapparated away as Snape rushed forward. He got down and he checked for a pulse. He looked up to Albus and shook his head. Albus bowed his head as the sounds of the D.A. and some others, wept. "Take her back to Hogwarts, Severus... I shall inform Minerva." He said. Snape scooped Alex up and held her tight as he walked threw a fireplace only to walk into her room on the other side. Snape walked over to Alex's freshly made bed and laid her down. He sat down beside her and clutched her hand as he let his whails escape him. He brought her hand to his face and held it as he wept. After a few minutes, he composed himself and forced himself to leave the room.