Attacked

"Awesome dude." Jiame say as Garfield and Damian come over.

"You were really good Damian." Alexis says happily.

"Yes quite impressive. You were very good too Garfield." Koriand'r says.

"Yeah okay. Whatever." Garfield says before the group sees Racheal being attacked by some creatures.

"Raven! Titans go!" Koriand'r shouts as the group changes clothes.

"They're demonic emissaries. My father sent them." Raven says as Alexis and Starfire help her stand steady.

"Your father?" Starfire asks before the group gets backed into a corner by the creatures only for Damian to save them.

"Good timing Robin." Alexis says as she shifts to wolf form.

"Please tell me they're undead." Robin says.

"Yes but you can't stop them like that. They're like batteries." Raven says.

"Then let's run them down." Starfire says as the group begins fighting.

"Come on. I'll take you on. Hey! Get off!" Alexis shouts as she feels one of the creatures on her back before it gets knocked off.

"You alright?" Robin asks as Alexis smiles at him.

"Yes. Thank you Robin." Alexis says before the group continues fighting and eventually wins.

"Whoo! Yeah! We kicked demon boot-ay." Beast Boy shouts happily.

"Yeah baby. Up top." Blue Beetle says happily as he high fives Beast Boy.

"Hmm. Robin said I didn't know enough about you. I think he was right. You told me you didn't have a father." Starfire says as everyone looks at Raven.

"What I said is that he's gone." Raven says.

"That's not the same as dead." Robin says.

"He's dead to me." Raven says angrily.

"So why is he trying to kill you?" Alexis asks.

"He's not trying to kill me. It's much worse." Raven says before she engulfs the group in her magic.

*Timeskip*

"Safe to say we're not in Kansas anymore." Beast Boy says as the group sees they are in a strange realm.

"It's no star field I recognize. Where are we?" Starfire asks.

"Somewhere my father can't see us." Raven says.

"All right. Let's hear it." Robin says as everyone looks at Raven.

"There's so much. I guess it starts with my mom. She was young, rebellious and gullible. Of course she wound up in a cult. Anyway they decided to do the classic bride of Satan rite. And guess who got to be the lucky bride? I doubt anyone expected it to work. But the ancient ceremony turned out to be the real thing. So Mom with her great powers of judgment didn't hesitate to hook up with the guy who emerged from the smoke." Raven says.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa. Wait. So your mom did it with Satan?" Beast Boy asks.

"His name is Trigon but basically yes." Raven says.

"But they totally did it." Beast Boy says as Alexis elbows him.

"Garfield. Inappropriate." Alexis says.

"Go on." Starfire says.

"It gets weirder. Mom fled the cult and was on the run with nowhere to go when she gets saved by these people from another dimension. The people of Azarath. A realm of beauty, peace and tranquility where needless to say I did not fit in. And I must have inherited my mom's terrible judgment because I thought if I found out more about the monster who made me I'd be able to make sense of myself." Raven says.

"Raven..." Starfire says.

"Poor Mother. Poor Azarath. I became its Trojan horse. He took me to his hellish universe. I could hardly bear the horrors I saw there." Raven says.

"Why did Trigon want you?" Robin asks.

"He wanted Earth. He's a conqueror of worlds. But he needs a powerful conduit to open Earth to his control." Raven says.

"And you're half human. His way in." Robin says as Raven nods.

"But my magic was stronger than he realized. Before he could use me I was able to trap him inside a crystal. It should've held him. Perhaps if I had stayed there it would have. But I wanted a home." Raven says.

"Why didn't you go back to Azarath?" Blue Beetle asks.

"This is Azarath. Or at least what's left of it." Raven says as everyone looks at the ruins around them.