2 - I hate RESET and Hello Glitchy boy

Começar do início

Amazing, isn't it? Sans wasn't that mature. Not all people are matured, sometimes they can have weird or childish side a bit. But Sans didn't show any childish act signs, because he was too busy at work, taking care of his brother, planning and etc...

Back to Sans anyway, he was still busy patrolling until beeping alarm sound coming from his pocket. He grabbed it from his pocket to see what it is. It was an alarm on his phone, it said "Check your brother! 2:00 PM". He sighed and put his phone into his pocket, then heading to the sentry post.

3 minutes later, he arrived at the sentry post and seeing his brother slacking him. He mentally chuckled, seeing his brother was sleeping peacefully. He could tell that his brother is having a nightmare because of the RESET. But the RESET haven't even started yet, unless it's starting today. The first reset. Sans knew the time would come and he didn't for this. He and his aware of RESETS of course, but his brother doesn't remember from the previous RESET.  He can only remember the same way how his friend act and knows what would they do next. Or maybe he did remember?

Sans was lost in his thoughts and thinking about what's going to happen. Will he die or not? For him, he doesn't want to die. "Uh, you ok bro?" Sans was snapped back to reality and looked at his brother with a awkward look. "O-Oh! Yes brother! I'm alright! I'm just thinking..." he said as he rubbed his skull behind. Papyrus raised his bone brow and seeing his brother suspiciously but concerned at the same time. "Eh sure...uh... have you seen my updog?" Papyrus said snickered. Sans raised his bone brow and confused. "What is updog?" Sans questioned and his brother hold his laughter but he couldn't help it. He burst into laughter and Sans was really confused. Not for a minute, he finally realized.

"OH MY! PAPYRUS!!!" he exclaimed and facepalmed. Papyrus stopped laughing and then he chuckled a bit. "Nyeheheh, sorry bro. I couldn't help it since I got boned and tired." "YOU DIDN'T EVEN DO YOUR JOB PROPERLY!" Sans started stomping on the ground using his right leg and doing hand scolding or like what Lida do in mha. Papyrus laughed a bit and chilling of laziness while his brother is angry in a funny way.

-Time skip: The next day-

The human finally came...

The human had encountered of many monsters in every where they went. Ruins, snow path sentry post, snowdin, waterfalls, hotlands and etc...

They spared them, they helped MK and they have freed all the monsters from the underground.

It was a great ending.

A good ending.

It's over......Right?

Wrong.

The human was bored and tired. They wanted to try something new. They started thinking that maybe instead of sparing, why don't they just kill them?