Is he toying with me? My brain was malfunctioning from the high tension. Heeseung held a soft smile on his lips before backing away. No damnit! Why did I want him to not back away?

Why tease me like that? I looked down at my lap in disappointment. "Why are you pouting?" Heeseung asked, nudging my arm. I looked back up at him, seeing that Heeseung was STILL smirking.

He found teasing me amusing. I leaned forward quickly, laying my body on Heeseung's as our lips connected. I could hardly sit still as butterflies stirred in my stomach.

Heeseung put one hand on my waist and the other on my hip, holding me still. The kiss deepend and got more sloppy as the passion grew.

Before I knew it we were using tongue as my fingers ran through his silky hair. Not sure how weird this sounds but hes honestly better than Xiao Jun. Though I'm not sure how good I am honestly I dont have much experience.

I just went with the flow, copying what Heeseung was doing. I think he found it funny because he kept smiling during our kiss. Sadly, he ended up breaking the kiss off. Our lips ended up being slightly swollen.

We held gazes for a moment before Heeseung sat up straight. I moved off of him and sat with my head down, almost ashamed for kissing him. We werent even really that close but it felt so right.

"You know we shouldn't." Heeseung breathed, staring at me hard. I nodded, struggling to swallow due to lack of breath. I slowly grabbed my phone, checking it for a notification of any sort to dissolve the tension.

None. I threw my phone to the side and leaned back. I could feel Heeseung's eyes following my every movement. "Waiting for a text from Dongyul or Xiao Jun even after a kiss like that?" Heeseung teased.

I sent him a small glare before looking up at the ceiling. "Dont be so salty Jeongmi." Heeseung whined, laying his head next to mine and still gazing at my face.

I resisted looking at him. He just loves to tell me what to do even if it's the smallest of things. "Who is it you're waiting for?" He asked in a whispering voice. I finally looked at him. His brown eyes were sparkling.

I turned away and grabbed my phone. I opened Haena's contact and showed Heeseung. He frowned. "Your sister?" He queried. I took a deep breath and nodded. "Text her then." Heeseung encouraged.

I shook my head quickly and turned my phone off. Then there was a knock on my door. I scrambled over Heeseung and got to the door before him. He was quick to follow. I swung it open.

Sunghoon was standing awkwardly at the door with Jungwon behind him. "Uh me and Jungwon are going out to eat if you and Heeseung want to come." Sunghoon offered. Well I just ate so no. I glanced back at Heeseung.

He raised a brow at me before looking back up at Sunghoon. "I'll come with you. Jeongmi just ate a few minutes ago." Heeseung answered. I looked back at Sunghoon who nodded with a small smile.

"Give me a second." Heeseung said before gently moving me and shutting the door. He turned to me. "You better not be drunk when I come back alright?" Heeseung warned.

I gave a half frown but nodded. Now that you say not to, I just might. He then slipped his shoes on and was gone. I huffed and walked over to the fridge.

I swung it open and opened up the vodka. I chugged as much as I could before nearly spitting it out in disgust at its tatse. Why did I kiss Heeseung? It's going to ruin everything. Someone is going to find out.

What if Dabin starts rumors? What would I do? I cant handle more hate than I'm already getting. It was tearing me from the inside out. I drank more. My heart was racing like crazy now.

I nearly cried at the overwhelming feeling that came crashing down on me but I held my composure. I know I'm not around anyone and I could cry if I wanted to but honey, I've done too much to that recently.

I kept drinking more and more until I was worryingly drunk. I shoved the vodka back in the refrigerator and stumbled my way over to the stairs leading to my bed. It was a long process but I had eventually reached the comforting sheets.

I curled into the covers and blacked out.

December 20th, 2020

I woke up to someone shaking me. I whined, my head throbbing intensely. I tried to shrug them off but they wouldnt stop. "Wake up now. I know you drank after I left." Heeseung demanded.

I sat up quickly, fixing my messy hair. My eyes met a displeased Heeseung. I immediately frowned. I really didnt think he'd catch me. Wait a damn minute. How'd he know?

I guess my frown kind of gave it away. "I saw the bottle had less vodka in it Jeongmi. Hadn't I told you to not drink it and you deliberately go against my word?" Heeseung scolded, his brows furrowed.

I grunted, resting my head on my knees. The headache was killing me, not to mention I felt sick. Heeseung sighed deeply. "Get dressed. I'm taking you out for breakfast alright?" Heeseung said, rubbing my back before climbing down the stairs.

I stayed still. I appreciate it but no. I didnt want to leave my dorm. "I meant now Jeongmi." Heeseung ordered. I whined loudly to express the fact I was annoyed. I flopped back down and turned to face the wall.

I just want to go back to sleep. I want to stay asleep for a long time. Heeseung climbed back up the steps and hovered over me. "What about if I ordered something here instead?" He asked, also sounding a bit annoyed.

I grabbed Eun and slapped it over my ear. I could faintly hear Heeseung laugh before he settled beside me. I let Eun slide off my face as I relaxed my muscles the best I could.

"Its already 12pm. What do you want for lunch h-" He quickly cut his sentence off by clearing his throat. I knew he was about to call me hun like Jay does.

I couldnt help but grin at that. I quickly gave a small shrug while my eyelids rested shut. Heeseung huffed out a breath of annoyance. "I'm not taking a shrug as an answer. Tell me what you want." He demanded.

I turned and faced him with heavy eyes. He quirked a brow. I gaped my mouth like I was about to say something but quickly shut it closed once more. Heeseung slightly frowned, saddened because I didn't talk.

That made me look away. "Is a waffle and americano from ***** cafe good?" Heeseung asked. I nodded. "Alright I'll be back soon." He leaned down and whispered in my ear before climbing back down the steps.

He was gone in seconds. I cuddled Eun, burying my face in it. I hated seeing a frown on his face. Do you think he hates seeing a frown on MY face? I wonder.

I eventually sat up and slid down the stairs. I trudged my way slowly over to the kitchen. I grabbed some water out of the fridge and chugged half of it. My headache was frustrating.

I slinked down to the floor, resting my weight against the island. I felt sick, light-headed, and frustrated all at once. It was rather overwhelming. My body felt like it was overheating and slightly sweating.

I pulled on my clothes, uncomfortable from the heat. I carefully stood up at a leisurely pace to make sure I didnt get more light-headed. I strided over to the dresser and took my shirt and pants off, leaving me in only my under garments.

The breeze from the vents felt nice against my bare skin. I sat on the steps, taking in the cool air now that my body was rather free to do so. Heeseung wouldnt be back for a while, I hope.

I'm not sure for how long I was just sitting there with my eyes rested shut before I heard the code being typed in.

You've got to be joking.