My frustration has somewhat grown into the urge to fuck which is completely normal for me but hasn't been the case for a very long time. It makes me wonder if I'm going backwards , and it can not happen now for several reasons.

She's pregnant!

She couldn't manage ...

I sigh, I know I can't leave things the way they are between us now and this is not a solution. I should definitely try to talk to her, change the vibe so we can enjoy our remaining time here at least.

I walk to the balcony, she seems to love it here so I knew exactly where to find her. As expected , I find her there chilling in the hammock as it swings slowly.

I get closer to her.

Her eyes are close , she looks tense as her chest rise. I hover over her a little not knowing what to say.

"It nuh too chilly fi yuh dress like this?" I instantly request my choice of words.

Fuck!

Her eyes flicker open in complete shock. Her expression goes from surprise to annoyed once my words have registered.

"Is it always gonna be like this Lando? You know for a second I thought you had changed?"

I sit.

Changed? ... so she does have a problem with me.

"You are always so demanding, your tone , choice of words. Everything screams controlled and perhaps you haven't realized but I'm not up for that.I want things too, you need to be willing to take me a lot more serious."

I can see where this is going but we can't go back there. I won't allow it, once was enough for me to know I don't like seeing her broken.

"If this is about the house then keep it, wi can work around it" I give in.

She rolls her eyes and gets off the hammock, I quickly stand to help her.

"Weh ya guh?" I ask angrily.

Weh di fuck she want now? Mi swear more while she gwan like she can't fucking meet mi half way.

"Inside, outside is chilly right?" She ask sarcastically.

"Wi need fi sekkle dis right now! Fuck ya play puss and dog games fah?"

Again , I said the wrong thing.

Bomboclaat.

She nuh mek it easy ah bloodclaat.

Cutting di lawn with a scissor woulda much easier than fi deal wid her attitude.

"The house is no longer the issue Lando, I'll move , in fact I will lease it to someone ! You are absolutely correct , i want our child to live in on stable household with both parents present but instead of asking me you basically told me I had to move. Then you don't even have the common decency to apologize when I highlighted the problem." She explains with her arms folded.

As she stands before me, I notice she's like a midget.

Okay suh she vex seh mi neva apologize?

I try to follow but still end up at a dead end.

Women.

I sit on the arm of the couch and pull her between my legs. I unfold her arms and look her in the eyes for a few second.

I can feel her energy shifting.

I wrap my hands around her waistline then gradually rub her ass. My hands slide underneath her rope and her cold skin feels much better than the fabric.

Her skin is so soft.

My dick grows hard in my jeans.

I should stop and focus on the discussion or whatever di fuck wi did a reason bout.

But mi cocky tense and di only ting mi brain can medz a her tight pussy.

Di warmness and wetness!

She finally surrenders to my touch , her shoulders slump and her head tilt a little . Her eyes close for a second , she has lost control.

Exactly what I want, just to ease the tension so I can think straight. I feel deprived.

"Bend ova mek mi fuck yuh." My voice raspy.

My breathing quickens and I know it's time.

Mi probably buss off quick di way mi been a hold dis in.