Pink Smoke Bomb

Rumeenah was the only one silent as they waited. Her eyes were closed as she sat with her hands on her knees, she looked like a lawyer in a courtroom preparing to make their case. No one would have suspected that she was anything but calm, yet her heart was pounding out of her chest. It was a hammer filling all her senses, filling every noise except the one's in her head. 

She needed her dagger to be strapped to her side, without it there would be no point in the plan. Still, her heart raced at the thought of having her dagger on her side where someone could grab it. She would immediately kill them but that split second of vulnerability scared her. Her tongue felt dry in her mouth and she could barely swallow. She mentally cursed to herself when she realized why this was. She was scared. 

She was actually scared. She wasn't scared about the plan failing, the plan couldn't fail, she was scared of being weak. She was scared of losing her power. She never wanted to be powerless again. 

Then it started. 

"Hey guys, they're here." Gil yelled. Cheers spread around as everyone went to the deck while Rumeenah sat on the railing next to the plank. Harry pushed ben before spreading his arms out. 

"Welcome!" He grinned before walking back to Ben, leading him to the plank. Harry pressed a quick kiss to Rumeenah's forehead. She looked at him only for a moment before looking back to Mal. 

"Finally!" Uma exclaimed with a laugh. 

Mal strutted closer on the deck with her friends behind her. Rumeenah jutted her chin out when she saw Lonnie. Then a dread filled her. Not of panic for failure but because she knew they were about to sing. Again

Rumeenah chose to ignore the singing. 

Harry put Ben to the plank and toyed with him. Like a child playing with his food, Rumeenah thought. 

Their dancing disgusted Rumeenah, she made no attempts to hide it. 

Eventually Harry stopped playing with Ben and grabbed Rumeenah's hand, the most gently the pirate could, walking her to Uma and Mal. 

Harry began yelling about killing Ben and Rumeenah snapped her fingers, Harry stopped immediately and walked back to the plank. 

Mal grabbed the wand and began walking forward when Ben started singing. Rumeenah rolled her eyes again. Uma shut him up and walked forward. Rumeenah nodded at Harry who smiled and ducked taped Ben's mouth shut, wrapping it around his head a few times. 

"Oh, I thought you'd never stopped singing." Rumeenah groaned once everyone stopped. She stepped next to Uma and smiled at Mal, looking at her up and down before raising an eyebrow at the wand. "You call that a wand?" Rumeenah asked, Evie and Jay looked at eachother with a small panic. 

"I've felt the magic from the wand dearie, and that? That isn't it." 

"What?" Uma snapped.

"Hold on." Mal took a step back and Rumeenah smiled bigger. "You were in Auradon when you felt the wand, we're in the Isle, it's going to be different-"

"Chit chat all you like." Rumeenah stepped closer to mal before she snatched the wand from her hands. Mal gasped. "But this?" She held it with both hands and snapped it over her knee. "Is nothing more than a cheap toy." She threw the two pieces into the water. 

"You pathetic worm!" Uma stepped forward and put her sword towards Mal but Rumeenah stopped her. 

"Not just yet, Dearie." Rumeenah said she looked over to Ben and looked in his eyes. "Everyone deserves a second chance, don't they?"