Pedri Gonzalez - Until I Found You (FCBarcelona) ft. Ferran Torres

Requested: on tumblr
Prompt: Y/n is friends with Sira, the girlfriend of Ferran. The couple have an idea to introduce their two single friends in an attempt to get them to date.
Warnings: none

"I just think you should give this date a try, that's all." Sira said, walking alongside her friend to the car. "I am never going on a double date." Y/n replied, hopping into the passenger side of the car. "Oh come on! Why?" Sira asked, yet again. "Because it's not my thing." Her friend replied. "So what is your thing? Being lonely?"

"Being single, does not mean I am lonely." Y/n snapped. "Just give it a chance. You may actually enjoy yourself, and who we pick." Sira smiled. "We? Who's we?" She asked. "Me and Ferran. He has a few single friends but don't worry, we'll find the one for you." Sira assured her. "Playing cupid, huh?" Sira nodded. "Exactly. Now, we have twenty minutes to get there."

"Wait, twenty minutes to get where?" Y/n asked. "To the date? Ferran text that they're waiting." Y/n's heartbeat quickened. "No! You could have given me warning!"

"So, who is she again?" Pedri asked, playing with the ends of his hoodie strings. "Her name is Y/n. She is Sira's friend. That's all you need to know before you meet her." Ferran replied. "Yes, but I would rather hear a bit more about her." Pedri said. "You can ask her on the date." Ferran chuckled. "No, because we're both going to be in your conversation. A couple date, is such a bad idea for a first date."

"Get out of the car." Sira demanded for the sixth time in the minute. "No! You tricked me!" Y/n exclaimed. "Would you have come if I said you had a date?" Y/n was silent. "My point exactly! Now get out of my car!"

"Hola, bebé." Ferran smiled as he pecked Sira's lips. Y/n looked visibly uncomfortable. "Where is he?" Sira asked. "Oh, Pedri." Pedri? The footballer? "Pedri, Y/n. Y/n, Pedri." Ferran said. Y/n's eyes fell onto the all too familiar stranger. "Mucho gusto. Pedri." The man smiled. Her legs turned to jelly looking at him. "Oh, she doesn't speak much Spanish, P. I-"

"Hablo español, Sira. Simplemente nunca me hablas en español. Te gusta asegurarte de que tu inglés sea siempre bueno." Y/n said, shaking hands with Pedri. "Sira arched a brow in amusement. "Well, if its all the same, I would like to speak a mix of both. Just for everyone to understand everything." Ferran smiled. "Necesitas mejorar tu inglés, verdad Pedrito?" Pedri chuckled. "Es una profesora de inglés." Pedri turned back to look at Y/n. "Really?" He asked. "No, I'm a student. My mother is an English professor in the university though." Pedri nodded. "That makes better sense." Ferran snickered at his miss-matched English. "It's better English than how yours was." Y/n said. "My English was good-"

"It's usually not right." Y/n muttered, loud enough for Pedri to hear. "Are we going to go in or stand out here all evening?" Sira asked before the four agreed to head inside.

"Please, have a seat." Pedri said, pulling the chair out for his 'date'. Y/n smiled at the gesture and took the seat gladly, placing her jacket on the back of her chair whilst Pedri took a seat before her. Ferran stared, not knowing what to say or how to even react to how his friend was acting; like a gentleman. Sira kicked her boyfriend under the table, indicating him to stop staring and have a look at the menu instead.

Throughout the dinner, Pedri and Y/n....well they became a but more distanced from Sira and Ferran. Sure, the conversations would start off with all four involved, but it would quickly change to just Y/n and Pedri speaking and laughing together, leaving Sira and Ferran to talk amongst themselves. They clicked. Both hated to admit it to their respective friends but they clicked. From the moment they sat down, right down to splitting the bill, they barely stopped talking. Pedri stood up and excused himself to go to the bathroom. Y/n sat smiling go herself before a quiet giggle snapped her from her thoughts and she turned to see Sira grinning at her. "What?"

"Nothing, I just think I told you you'd enjoy this." Sira chuckled. "Yeah, whatever. I'm just getting along with a man, that doesn't mean we like eachother." Y/n replied. "I don't know. He was a boy when he came in and he went into that bathroom a man." Ferran joked. "Oh the both of you just be quiet, please. I don't want to go all out on the first date." Y/n mumbled the last part. "I'm sure he'll ask you for a second date. Don't worry." Sira reassured her before they all quietened down for Pedri to return. "So, what are the plans now?" He asked. "Well, Sira and I are going to take her far home. We thought maybe it would be a good idea for you to take Y/n home?" Ferran suggested. "I was going to suggest that we do that actually. It just makes sense." Pedri smiled. Y/n felt her heart thumping inside her chest, simply from looking at his smile. "That's it settled then. I say we can all go our separate ways now."

Y/n smiled as she got into Pedri's car and looked around. The car mlled fresh, as if it had just been cleaned or as if it were brand new. She looked over to the driver door as the spaniard climbed in and put the key in the ignition. "Seatbelt." He said before Y/n reached for it and pulled it across herself. "So, do you need my address?" Y/n asked putting her seatbelt on. "No, not yet. I actually have a last minute plan I came up with in the bathroom." He said, making her confused. "How do you feel about theme parks and arcades?"