Pedri Gonzalez (FCBarcelona) - Baila Conmigo

Requested: on tumblr
Prompts: 25) "Dance with me."
                  44) "I'm just looking at your eyes."
                  50) "Stop teasing."

Pedri walked hand in hand with the love of his life, Y/n around the city of Barcelona. He decided that for their anniversary, he would treat her to a day out and in doing so, managed to spend a good few hours in El Courte Ingles, followed by Colònia Güell, Parc Montjuiic and finally, the Sagrada Familia. His hands shoved into his pockets as his arm hooked with hers, as well as the many shopping bags they had. She sighed and rested her head on his shoulder. "Tired, amor?" He asked her. "No, I just feel so lucky to have you." She replied. "I have no words to describe how I feel for you." Y/n chuckled. "That was very cheesy." His face twisted in confusion. "I don't understand-"

"Look! Street singers!" She grinned, pointing at the two men playing an acoustic version of Sin Señal, quite possibly one of Pedri's favourite songs. Pedri chuckled. "Good taste in music." He joked. He set the shopping bag down and grabbed Y/n's hand. "Come on, baila conmigo." He pulled her in and swayed along to the beat. Soon enough, people began watching and even noticing who it was. In no time, phones were being whipped out left, right and centre.

"Who taught you to dance?" He asked, slightly impressed by her skills. "You did!" She chuckled. "Oh yes. Of course you're so good at this." Y/n's head fell back in laughter. "You're such a tease!" His face softened as he watched her almost in slow motion, taking in each and every part of her face; her smile, the crinkle on her nose with her laugh, the light in her eyes as if she were a child at Christmas. She truly was something beautiful. She noticed this, looking between both his eyes. "What?" She asked. Pedri shook his head, still smiling. "Nothing, I'm just looking into your eyes." His face got closer to hers, so much so that they felt one another's breath on their faces. "There are people recording." She whispered. "Shall we give them a show?" He asked, biting his lip. She slapped his chest,making him laugh. "Don't tease me. Not here."

"Can I say that I love you at least?" He asked. "Only if you mean it." She replied. "I'll keep my mouth shut then-"

"Pedri!" She shrieked. "I'm only joking, amor. You know I love you." He reassured her. "Good, because I couldn't bare to look at you if you didn't love me back."

"Aw you love me?"

"What'd I say about the teasing?"