"I don't know," Ten said, completely exasperated. "We all had a list last night of shit to take care of. Johnny for Mark. Yuta for Jeno. Me for You and Taeyong for Donghyuck. I have no idea what's wrong with Donghyuck and all i know is that if I don't find him-"

"Hyung's gonna turn your ass into a hat," Jeno finished with a small smile but you could see in his eyes that he was worried to.

"Exactly!" Ten let his hands rise frantically.

"Did you try calling him?" Jeno suggested lightly, a headache from his concussion coming on a little harder.

"Yes," Ten ran a hand down his face. "I tried calling him exactly 16 times but I think his phone is dead."

"Doesn't it go straight to voicemail-"

*RING*

Ten jumped so hard he almost slipped on the floor when he heard his phone ring in his pocket.

He quickly pulled it out of his pocket and saw a number he didn't recognize. He awnsered without thinking twice.

"Hello?"

"Hey. It's me, Taeyong. My phone is broken so I decided to-"

Ten screamed before throwing the phone towards Jeno and Jaemin.

Jeno caught it in his hand and heard Taeyong's frantic hello's.

He quickly shook his head and tried to hand it back over to Ten but he also shook his head.

Jaemin rolled his eyes before snatching the phone and putting it up to his ear.

"Hello?"

"Hello? What just-"

"Ten-hyung just remembered he was cooking pancakes and burned another one," Jaemin covered for him as he glared at both Ten and Jeno.

"Jaeminnie? Oh, hi baby! Are you doing OK? Do you need me to stop and get anything for you?"

Jaemin smiled at how sweet Taeyong was.

"No but I uhm-"

Jaemin felt Jeno rest a hand on his hip.

"What is it?"

"Can we talk when you get back? I...I have a lot of things to tell you."

"Of course we can baby. I have a lot of things I need to talk about with all of you too. Actually, can you put Ten back on the phone?"

Despite, how nervous he was, he let a small smirk slip on his face before he held the phone out towards Ten.

"It's for you."

Ten grabbed the phone again and quickly spoke into it.

"Hello?" Ten said again and they could only hear Taeyong's muffled voice on the other end. "Mhm...Yeah... Soon?...how long?...Ok...See you then...bye."

Jeno and Jaemin looked expectantly at Ten as he looked like his head wanted to explode when he hung up.

"He's on his way home," Ten cried out as he tugged on his own hair. "He's on his way home and he's gonna kill-"

"What the hell is all the yelling about?" Yuta complained as he walked down the stairs.

"Ten lost Donghyuck and Taeyong's on his way home," Jeno quipped as he leaned into the hand stroking his hair.

Yuta's eyes bursted wide as he looked at Ten trying to rip his hair out.

"YOU LOST DONGHYUCK?! TAE'S GONNA KILL YOU!"