Enid's Awakening

It had been a trying evening, finding out Tyler was the Hyde, finding out Ms. Thornhill was the last of the Gates, seeing Enid wolf out, saving Nevermore. She was dressing down for the evening, after a long shower, when she saw Enid shivering in her bed.

"What's wrong? It's over. You should rest," Wednesday said.

"You don't get it. I can't just turn it off. I can't stop thinking about all of it!" Enid sat on her bed, holding her knees in her arms, rocking.

Wednesday sighed to herself, got off her bed, climbed on Enid's bed, and sat behind her. Her arms wrapped around Enid's knees as well, just on top of her arms. Enid sighed contentedly and relaxed a bit, resting back into Wednesday's chest. "Thank you. That feels so much better." She knew how hard it was for Wednesday to accept how physical touch could help her, but she really needed this.

They lay down, Wednesday spooning Enid, her arms wrapped around her tummy. Enid's hand rested on Wednesday's hand. She traced the spaces between her fingers with her fingers, feeling the warmth that had eluded her the past weeks. Both were exhausted, and both drifted off to sleep in that position.

At some point during the night, Wednesday rolled over to a more comfortable position, facing the wall, and Enid subconsciously followed suit. This time Enid's hands wrapped around Wednesday's tummy, her fingers just under her shirt, just against her pale tummy, savoring the warmth that lay there.

Enid felt the tingle, the one she'd felt in the forest. She knew her beast form would accept Wednesday - she remembered recognizing her in the forest, remembered how her anger manifested as she lashed out to protect her roomie. As if to protect her mate.

Her parents had discussed some of the aspects of lycanthropy, but never mentioned how the beast form may not be the same gender as the human form. As she changed, still holding Wednesday, she felt her clit grow into a sheathed penis, and smelling the waif-like bundle in her arms, felt it grow longer and harder. Pressing against her black-pantied butt.

She was still getting used to these feelings in her beast form, and this arousal was more than she could bear. She'd never even touched herself, terrified of the electric feelings she'd discovered with her new roommate. But this focus in her newfound sex, so close to her object of protection. So close to her need. Enid couldn't help but sniff her hair, taste her salty skin on her neck with her long tongue, and couldn't help pressing her cock against the slit of her panties.

She could feel her warmth down there, her lupine pheromones arousing a need in Wednesday. Could feel her wettening. Preparing herself for Enid's aching hard need. Her ass rutted against Enid's cock, willing itself like an alien beast beyond Wednesday's subconscious control. It would be so easy to...to...

Enid's cock slid past the elastic of Wednesday's gusset, and her swollen red glans rubbed against her nether lips. Tucked between them. Enid couldn't resist the forbidden feeling, until she heard those words from Wednesday's lips.

"Take me, Enid."