S2 - Chapter 12

| I've loved you three summers now, honey, I want 'em all |

NUNEW's

The next day, we decided to not waste more time and fix the papers that we need for our wedding. I can't help but smile through the whole process, getting really excited for the wedding.

"Does this look good?" I asked, holding a white suit closer to me. Anything looks good on you, love.

"Aow, stop saying that, Hia. I want an honest answer."

"I'm being honest right now, Nhu." I rolled my eyes and went to the fitting room, where they started fitting it.

"I actually kind of look good." I said to myself, looking at my reflection in the mirror. A hand suddenly wrapped around my waist. It was Hia.

He was wearing the same suit as mine but in a different color. I was stunned at his handsome face.

I'm barely surviving. What would it be like in our wedding?

-

My eyes started getting watery as soon as we entered the church. I was holding a bouquet of fresh flowers, gripping it really tight as I was holding back my tears.

I sniff and wipe up the tears in my cheeks, looking at Hia, who was smiling.

"I, Pruk Panich, take Chawarin Perdpiriyawong as my husband. to love him, comfort him, honor him, and keep him, in sickness and in health, in sorrow and in joy, until the death do us apart."

He took my hand and placed our wedding ring in it, kissing it after. Tears rolled down my cheeks in joy. I feel like I'm still dreaming, and even if I am, please don't ever wake me up.

"Now let us humbly invoke God's blessing upon these grooms, In the sight of God and these witnesses, I now pronounce you husband and husband! You may now kiss!"

He wiped away my tears before cuffing my cheeks, pulling my face closer to him. I close my eyes, feeling his soft kiss on my lips for a good 10 seconds. I then hugged him, crying on his chest.

"I'm so happy, Hia. I can't believe I'm finally married to you. Please know that I love you so much, Hia. Now that we're married, I hope that we can be more open to each other and not hide secrets. I hope our work doesn't break what we're into now. I will always cherish this moment between us. I just want to say once again, I love you, Hia."

The photographer we hired for a day started taking photos of us. My feelings were overwhelmed with joy. It feels unreal.

During that time, I didn't get to feel worried, and it made me forget and not care about what people would say to us. I'm married now, and starting today, I'll focus more on our relationship and start improving it. I'll show him that he won't regret being my husband. I'll be a very good husband and will be by his side. I'll make sure that the ending of our story will be a happy one and show people that true love exists.

After our wedding, we decided to go home and change before going out on a date. We started taking photos together and tried vlogging, hoping that someday we'd be able to upload it.

We run in the sand with our feet as the sun shines on us. The salty water slaps our bodies, making us both laugh.

So this is what freedom feels like.

"Hello, Mr. Chawarin Panich, How's the wedding?" Nat asked through the phone call. I smiled and focused the camera on Hia, who was enjoying the sea. It was wonderful. "Look at my son." I joked, making both of us laugh.

"What about you and P'Max, are you planning to get married?" I asked switching the camera to me.

"Even if we did, we wouldn't have enough money to go outside. We're saving up for our dream house, you know. Anyway, I have to go now. I still have a lot of things to do. Congratulations on your marriage! Host a party; I want to eat free food." He said before ending the call.

"Nhu!" Hia called to catch my attention. He was holding a baby crab and showing it to me. "Look at this! It's so cute, just like you." I chuckled at his silly joke and hugged him from behind. He let go of the crab and turned around to hug me. "I love youuu" He said.

"I love you toooo" I replied, smiling.

...

We got to our hotel and started kissing. It was so hot and slow. Our tongues are fighting with each other, exchanging saliva.

He stopped and smiled. "Let's sleep. We still have things to do tomorrow." I furrowed my brows while looking at him. "Hia, aren't we going to do it?" I lean forward, placing my head on his chest, and look at his face up close.

"No." I let go of him and glared. "You're ruining the moment, Hia."
(cr. Cutiepie2u trailer)

-

Finally a happy lifeeee. What do you think their fans would feel after finding out about this?