S2 - Chapter 4

| Apart |

-

They both arrived in front of their house thinking that they could finally rest, but a group of teenagers is standing at their home.

They both looked at each other. Their house is not that big, and it is away from other houses, meaning they don't have neighbors. How can someone possibly go there?

Nunew is still wearing that girly stuff in his body. He decided to approach those teenagers since he was sure that no one would recognize him.

As he was about to ask them, he was dragged away by a lady. "You look gorgeous! Are you also a Zunshine? For sure you are! How did you find out about his house?"

So it was Hia's...

He stared at his lover, shooing him away. He stands straight and backs away. "Oh, it was his house? I must be misunderstood; I've got to go now. I still have to go to my uncle's since it is near here."

He made his way to where he left Zee and dragged him away there. His house is a bit far from where the two of them are currently staying. They don't have any other choice but to stay there for a night and report Zee's crazy fans to his agency so that they could take action.

Nunew's brother welcomed Zee as a family. They spent the night worrying about where they should stay. Today is supposed to be happy, but what happened?

"Nhu, I'm afraid we'd be apart again." Zee turned off Nunew's phone and gave it to him as soon as he saw the message from his manager.

Nunew didn't bother looking at his phone. He embraces Zee tighter and cries in silence. The elder kissed the top of his head while stroking his back. 

They spent their last night holding each other as if it were the end of their love story.

The next day, they both separated. Nunew's agency provides an apartment for him, but with his manager. A guard is also outside his apartment to make sure of his safety.

Zee, on the other hand, lives alone in an apartment. He was used to being together with his lover, so being alone makes him feel lonely.

They call each other every night, crying together as they miss each other's presence.

"Hia, can't we just announce our relationship?"

-

Sorry for the short update. I can't look at my phone for too long since my eyes are sore.😶‍🌫️