S2 - Chapter 7

| Will you still want me when nobody wants me around? |

(Note: Hellooo! Please listen to this song while reading^^)

NUNEW's

A lot of things happened today, even though we finished shooting and still need to meet up at our small studio. The whole time I didn't talk to anyone and just sat there as if I were having a period. The studio is full of chaos and unnecessary conversations; none of them even interest me. I have no choice but to stay here until Hia comes to pick me up.

"Do you agree with that, Nunew?" Our manager is waiting for my answer. I got uncomfortable as soon as I felt that all of their eyes were on me.

"Agree with what, Phi?" Our manager sighs and starts to explain the things that they are planning to do to boost our ship.

I immediately disagree. There's no way I'll act as if we're a real-life couple. There is no way I would live with him for the next few months or years again.

"I would rather quit my job, Phi." I never agreed to be their actor anyway. They fooled me by saying that I would sing for the OST, but I ended up being in the main cast.

"Be considerate at least once, Nunew. Stop being stubborn. I've been your manager for more than a year, and I never saw you act like this. "

"Of course you haven't, because no one has ever treated me this shitty before. I'd rather go back to P'Aof, even if our series doesn't have lots of viewers."

"Nunew, calm down." Park held my wrist, thinking that it'd make me stop.

"Why aren't you talking, Phi? You know how bad they treat us, and you just stay silent?"

"Why are you being like this? I was just asking you if you could act like a couple."

"If you talk to me nicely, then I'll give my answer nicely." My phone started ringing, and I quickly got the clue just from its ringtone.

"I'll just quit after the series. I'm so done with you all." I took my sling bag and walked outside fuming with anger.

I got inside Hia's car, hugging him really tight. I bit my lip until I tasted the metallic flavor of blood. Hia didn't talk and rubbed my back, calming me down.

He started the engine and drove with his other hand.

...

Hia took a deep breath and stared at me, waiting for an explanation as soon as he saw my lips.

"I'm tired, Hia."

That's all I can say. He stroked my cheeks while looking at my face.

Losing Hia would be a big loss, not my job.

...

He scrubbed my back with soap, making my body relax. It was silent, and no one is talking. The sound of the water hitting the ground is like music in our ears.

So peaceful...

I turn around and close my eyes. His bubbly hand travels into my face, massaging it.

"Look at your lips; they are ruined. How can I kiss you with that?" My hands wrapped around his waist while looking at him.

"Hia, would you still be proud even if I'm not as successful as before?" He smiles and runs his hand through my hair, brushing it.

"What kind of question is that? Why wouldn't I be proud? Your existence is already a huge success."

"You're just saying that because you love me."

"That's the point, Nhu. If I didn't love you, I would leave you already. If you love someone, you must be proud of them."

I started to tear up. I'm so lucky to have him. I would never replace him with anyone or anything.

"Such a crying baby. Let's rinse; it's been almost an hour since we've been here. You might catch a cold."

ZEE's

I turn off the lamp and cares Nunew's head. I let him sleep and open my twitter checking for updates.

Trending in thailand
#ParkNunew
#DimensionsTheSeries
#Nunew

He's trending again. Is he sure about quitting?

I tapped the tag and saw a lot of clips of him. They are all fresh and seem to have just been uploaded a short time ago.

There were positive and negative tweets about him. I watch the video to understand and keep up with what they're talking about.

"No one has ever treated me this shitty before."

It was a 3-second clip. I got more curious, but all the videos are just the same length.

"I was excited for their series, and I didn't think that it would be this toxic behind the scene. #Nunew #Park"

"Nunew is so ungrateful for saying that. The company is making him rich, yet he still has the guts to say that? #Nunew #CancelNunew"

"I feel bad for Nunew. Please protect Nunew. He deserves so much better. #Nunew"

"There must be a reason why he said that. We shouldn't say anything and wait for the explanations of both sides. #Nunew #ParkNunew"

I looked at Nunew and gave him a smile.

Why wouldn't I be proud of you?

I'm so happy that he's able to stand up for himself. I wish I could also do that.

"Rest well, Nhu. If they can't treat you better, then I would do that for you."

-

Took long enough to upload🤭

Did you watch the trailer? I'm so excited for the sequel!! I can't wait!