S2 - Chapter 11

NUNEW's

A breathtaking view greeted me as I opened my eyes. I grab Hia's wrist, looking at his watch, checking the time. "Good morning." His deep, husky voice makes me shiver.

"Good morning, Hia." I replied back, smiling.

We have been on the plane for about 17 hours, and I almost can't feel my lower body now. But I'm so happy that I'm finally going to Thailand with the love of my life. first time going here to make good memories.

"Hia, what if your manager calls you? Are you sure you've already settled things in Thailand?"

"Asking that early in the morning, huh? Of course, trust me; even if he calls, I won't answer. I already told them that I'm taking a one-month break"

I place my head on his shoulder, looking at the bright blue sky. "Are we nearly there yet, Hia?" Traveling is fun; taking a plane is fun, but, you know, it's exhausting. 

"53 more minutes. You can sleep more." He shared his blanket with me, who already have one, and played with my hair, helping me fall asleep.

...

"Are you sure we're eating here, Hia?" I stared at the crowd of people chatting and having breakfast at the fast food restaurant near the airport. "You can stop overthinking now, Nhu. We're here to do something special, not to think about others. Eating outside won't be a big deal either."

I nodded and held his hand with my empty one. "Hello, welcome to..." I wandered my eyes around, seeing couples eating. I smiled at how people were open about their love in public. How I wish we could also do that. "...Thank you. Come on, Nhu, let's find a seat."

...

The food arrived. I was so hungry that I wanted to eat all of it, but I just couldn't take off my mask for some reason. Even though we're out of Thailand now, I still can't help but be alert about the people around us. 

"Let's just eat, Nhu." His words caught my attention. He just gave me a reassuring smile, and it did help me. 

I remove my mask and finally breathe normally. I took a big bite of the burger with joy in my eyes. Burgers in America taste different.

"Smile~" a sound of a camera, was heard as soon as he said that. "What are you doing, Hia? I'm not ready yet! I don't look good there." I complained as soon as I saw the photo of us. He was smiling while I was there, eating with my eyes were closed.

He laughs at my reaction and continues to take pictures of me glaring at him while chewing my burger. "Stop it, Hia." I whine.

"Okay, okay, I'll stop now." He took a tissue and wiped the mess off my lips, then licked it. My eyes widen and I look around. I slapped his shoulder, and he just continued eating.

...

We wandered around and took a lot of pictures with our phones and his camera. We also get to go to an amusement park where no one recognizes us. Even though we're already tired, we still get to enjoy We're so happy that we didn't even notice that it was already late.

-

I flop my body on the soft hotel bed and roll around. "I'm so tired, Hiaaaa." He placed our baggage to the side so it wouldn't get in our way before joining me. He hugged me from the back, sniffing my neck. "Did you have fun?" He asked, hiding his face in my neck.

"Yes, so much." I turn to him and place my hand at his waist, staring into his eyes and smiling. "I'm so happy to be with you, Hia." I tighten the hug and close my eyes, slowly falling asleep.

ZEE's

I took my phone from behind him while he was still hugging me. I searched the internet, looking for a nice place to hold our wedding privately.

Beach would be a wonderful place to escape, but there would be a lot of people there, so no.

A private resort would be good, but I don't think we'll be able to enjoy it with just the two of us.

I sigh and just accept the last choice.

Church.

Church is more than enough, but I'm afraid that it would be too simple. As much as possible, I want our wedding to be as beautiful as I expected. Not that we can't decorate the church or something, but since there won't be anyone except us, I really think that a church wedding would be simple. 

I kissed his forehead before letting go of my phone and going to sleep as well.

I'm more than happy to be with you, Nhu. I hope you know that.

-

Forgive my grammar or any typos. I'll fix it laterrr. I'm really running out of time ksncjdnc