S2 - Chapter 6

| Nothing gets me high like this |

-

NUNEW's

I woke up with an arm wrapped around my waist. I turned around only to see Hia looking at me with tears in his eyes. "Hia?! Why are you crying? How did you know that I was here? I miss you so much." We embrace each other, feeling each other's warmth.

"You didn't send me a message last night. You didn't even call me. Do you not love me anymore?" I chuckle at his cuteness.

"Look at you; you're crying like a baby. I'm sorry, okay? I'm just tired, and my head was messed up last night. I love you." I lift his head, giving him pecks on each part of his face. Do you miss me? He nodded and laid his head on my chest again. 

We cuddle for two hours and stop as soon as I feel myself getting hungry. "Let's eat, Hia. Please cook for me."

"I don't want to get up yet. Can't you just eat me instead?" I slap his arm. "That joke is getting old, Hia." He laughed and carried me to the kitchen. "Where's Tee?"

"He's with his friend. Maybe he'll get home late. Just cook for us."

I snuggle my face into his neck, giving him small kisses. "You smell different, Hia." I look at him with suspicion.

"Of course, I've been using your perfume. I've already thrown mine. Get down for a minute. I'll start cooking now." I got down but didn't stop hugging him.

"Won't they get suspicious about it?" I actually don't care if they find out about our relationship. I'm proud of it. I'm just worried about Hia; I don't think he's ready.

"They will find out about it soon. So there's no need to keep it secret." I opened my eyes and tilted my head. "You mean, we'll be announcing our relationship?"

He smiled and held my cheek, opening my mouth. He took a spoon with the sauce he made and licked it before giving me a deep kiss. He entered his tongue, and the sweet and sour flavor faded in. 

"How is it? Taste good?" He asked, and I just gave him a nod. 

Fuck, I want more.

"We won't announce it. We'll just give them clues. I'm tired of hiding. I want to be with you already." He stroked my hair with his hand and kissed my head. "Let's eat. I'll get the food ready."

...

After eating, we took a warm shower together and got ready for our work. He drop me off with smile on his face. "Why are you smiling? Where are you going? Are you meeting someone? You look excited dropping me off. Are you planning to cheat on me?"

"What are you saying? Get inside already. Don't go home yet. I'll pick you up."

"Tsk. Go already. Take care, bye." He didn't move. 

"What?" I asked, and he just stared at me. "I love you, okay? Now go." He laughed and waved at me before driving.

...