S2 - Chapter 1

| maybe I'm not overdramatic; maybe I'm just right |

Zee and Nunew are both successful now with their own projects. They have already reached their goal and realized their dream together. Unfortunately, the ZeeNuNew ship has already sunk. They are still lovers, but they don't spend much time together like before.

ZEE's POV

The light flashed along with the sound of the camera. Okay, that's it. Thank you so much.

Zee started checking all the photos that he had taken and smiling in satisfaction. Seeing his small business being this successful, he even took Davikah as a model for his fruit business.

He also just finished his project two hours ago and quickly got here to do the photoshoot. He is tired but can still update Nunew about what he's doing now.

"Nuna, Hia just finished the photo shoot. Are you home already?" He smiled before sending the message. An update is already enough.

NUNEW's

"Cut! Start from the beginning! Park focus! Nunew, stop eating!"

I was mentally and physically tired. The director and the acting coach are not the same as before. They are harsh on us. I really miss P'Aof and P'Kla.

I stopped eating and put away the macaroons that Hia bought for me. We have been shooting for 12 hours straight now, and I can't even eat in peace.

It's okay, Nhu, bear with it for a while. It'll end soon.

"Have you seen Zee Pruk? Woah, he's really handsome here. Don't you think he and Janis are dating already? They look sweet here."

"No! Look, he just had a photo shoot with Davikah. Maybe they did something after that shoot."

I checked my phone and saw that he had uploaded a photo of Davikah to his Zeefruit shop. I already know about this, but it's still bothering me.

I stare at the photo of Davikah. Her body is perfect. The way she smiles makes men drool over her.

Jealousy consumed my remaining energy. I started feeling weak, so I turned off my phone, trying to relax myself.

Almost all of Hia's partners are way better than me. After all, Hia is still a guy, and he's handsome. He can leave me for these girls at any time.

Focus, Nunew, don't be dramatic. Not now...

-

I lay my head on the table. I was so stressed, and my body is too weak to move.

A cold, wet bottle touched my cheek, making my upper body active. I glare at P'Park, who's laughing at my reaction. "Cute," he said.

I covered my head with the script as I saw that they were filming us again without our consent. I can't even have a moment to myself here without a camera.

After about 30 minutes, I finally decided to go home so that I could finally rest. It was already dark. 50 minutes of transportation, and I'll get there at 11 p.m. sharp.

"Bye, New! take care." He waved his hand with a sweet smile on his face. I simply gave him a bitter smile. I'm too exhausted to fake it.

...