S2 - Chapter 3

| Who Cares? |

-

After their argument, they decided to rest and plan for tomorrow's date. 

Tomorrow is Sunday, and they have one day off every month. They use their days off to treat each other on dates.

They are currently staying in Bangkok, and there are lots of people there. It was hard for them to have a simple date since they are so popular.

It was hard for them to go on dates. Sometimes they just eat street foods since they can just buy them and eat them in their apartment.

"Hia, where should we go?" Nunew asked while scrolling through his phone and browsing the internet for peaceful locations.

"Hmm, should we go on a movie date?" Nunew asked, turning off his phone because he saw nothing interesting there.

"Don't you think we'll get recognized there?" They stare at each other, and Nunew's head falls back on his lover's chest. They haven't tried movie dates, and now that they are popular, it's almost impossible for them to do that.

"I have wigs and hair extensions in my studio. Do you mind dressing up as a girl?"

Nunew's attention went back to Zee. They both smile at that thought. It was new to them since they had never tried it before. Their feelings are full of excitement. 

"Let's sleep now, hmm? We'll talk about it tomorrow." Zee gave him a soft, gentle kiss before drifting to sleep.

...

"No! Not that Hia. It looks like spaghetti pasta." Zee laughed at his reaction after giving him a blonde curly wig.

Zee came back holding a wavy black wig with cute bangs. He gently placed it in Nunew's hand. To make it look natural, he placed a few hairpins and brushed it gently.

He applied pastel pink on Nunew's eye and soft pink blush on his cheek. He gave him a long kiss before putting glossy lipstick on his lover's lips.

"Beautiful." He said. Nunew smiles, making his man whip him for his beauty.

Nunew is currently wearing a black long-sleeve fishnet top with a black crop top paired with denim shorts. His slutty waist makes him even look like a girl.

Meanwhile, Zee is wearing baggy clothes with a bucket hat and shades. They decided to wear masks so that they wouldn't be recognized.

"Hia, Are you sure your disguise won't attract people's attention? I can still recognize you."

...

In the end, Nunew caught people's attention. Even foreigners are eyeing him up and down. 

"Hia, why are they staring?" He asked about hiding his body behind his lover's back. Zee turned around and held his waist.

He regrets letting Nunew wear these girly clothes. People's eyes never leave his lover's beauty. 

"Let's eat first." He held Nunew's hand and brought him to an ice cream shop in the mall before buying popcorn and a ticket for the cinema. 

...

They plan to pick a sad romance story, but it will wash away Nunew's makeup, so they end up in a horror movie.

The whole time, Nunew is gripping Zee's shirt. He was holding his screams since they would leave people in confusion.

...

The movie ended, and Zee was laughing at how scared Nunew was. Compared to all their past dates, this was the most memorable for both of them.

They took selfies and photos of each other. They even went to the park like a normal couple. They stayed outside until they got tired.

They post some pictures on their Instagram account where the both of them share them to keep their memories together without their faces on them.

Best day? You mean today?