S2 - Chapter 2

| No matter how bad your argument is, always fix it with communication. |

-

Nunew got home. He usually goes to his lover and greets him with a kiss, but he just completely ignores him. It was very unusual of him. Zee's smile faded.

Nunew isn't mad. He just didn't know how to react or what to do since jealousy filled his emotions.

He went straight to the bathroom, brushing his teeth and washing his mouth, especially his lips. Suddenly, arms were wrapped around him. Zee buried his face on his shoulder, inhaling his scent.

"How are you, my love?" He asked with his gentle voice. He ignored Zee and continued doing his thing.

"Are you tired?" Nunew didn't answer again. Zee broke the hug and sighed. "What's the problem?"

Silence...

"If you have a problem with me, say it! How can I fix it if you're ignoring me? Why are you giving me the silent treatment?"

Zee can't handle his anger, maybe because of how tired he is. 

A tear fell from Nunew's eye. He stopped brushing his teeth and spitting out the toothpaste.

"Oh, now you're crying? What's the matter?! Nhu, I'm also tired. Do you know how excited I was to come home just so I could have time with you, and you're acting like this?"

"What now? Are you in love with that guy now? Are you here to ditch me for that guy?"

Nunew gripped his toothbrush and harshly wiped away his tears.

"Why would you think of that? He's just a co-worker!"

"Then why are you being so cold to me? What's the matter?!"

Nunew throws his toothbrush. His face got red in anger. His face is now full of tears.

"I'm jealous, okay. Are you happy now? I was insecure. You've been with girls the whole day. looking how pretty they are. I know I have nothing against them."

He started sobbing, leaving Zee speechless. He embraces Nunew and kisses his head. He patted his back, comforting him until he calmed down.

"Stop thinking about that. We've been together for years, and I never thought of leaving you. Only your beauty attracts me. Stop crying, hmm? You'll get ugly." He joked, but Nunew cried harder.

"Aow? I'm just joking. I'm just joking. I'm sorry. Sorry for yelling, hmm?"

He squished Nunew's cheeks and gave him a peck on the lips. "Are you hungry?"

Nunew didn't answer and just looked at his eyes. Zee smiled and pecked him again. "Of course you are."

"Want to eat me instead?" He wiggled his brows, teasing Nunew. Nunew just glared at him.

-

Maybe it's possible to taste the sweetness of the bitter black coffee.