Reaction Task - 1

Start from the beginning

So aajao bhai hamare special gharwaale ....... "

We people who were in the houses did not have any view other than seeing Salman sir ..... But soon I heard the main door open and the other house mates enter ......

I don't know why but I was having a feeling as if she was somewhere near me ..... The mere thought of her had a total unexpected effect on me ......

I had forgotten where I was, what was I doing ..... It was as if the entire world had lost its existence for me and what remained was only the feeling of her ......

Salman Khan addressed and spoke to the audience ...... The housemates couldn't hear that .......

"So, finally the people inside the houses are

Karan
Vishal
Nishant
Pratik
Raquesh
Jay
Simba
Akasa
Devoleena
Umar
Tejasswi

And the ones outside are Nusha, Yogita, Rashmi, Rakhi, Shamita ......."

KK's POV:

Contd .... .   .   .   .   But reality has its own way of making its presence felt ..... Soon my thoughts vanished from my eyes ..... They were replaced by tears ......

I thought how much I was missing her and wanting her to be here that now I've started to feel her imaginary presence near me .......

Although, I wished she was here to support me cause only she understood me in and out ...... But my all these thoughts were crushed under the shatters of my broken heart ........ Now, I wish I never have to see her again ......

.
.
.
.
.

Tejasswi's POV:

On Teja's side:

Here we new housemates are standing in the other part of the house ..... The part not visible to the old housemates. ......

We could see them but they could not see us ...... They still wee clueless of our identities .....

My heart is racing seeing him and his condition ...... But I cannot let it come on my face as nobody knows that he is my friend .....

I'm trying hard to hide my feelings but the duel going on inke is making it very difficult ..... 

Yaar why can't my heart and mind go together in one direction ...... I'm always in a dilemma because of the constant conflicts going on within me .........

My heart is beating really fast ....... Thoughts of my heart are ......

Teju yaar tu sachi biggboss ke ghar mein hai ..... The place you never wanted to be in ...... I wonder what made you accept the offer this time, since you've been rejecting it for the past three years ......

You were always very private, never wanted media attention as it always walked hand in hand with media scrutiny ....... Then why only this year .....

Now, don't tell you've done this for your fans ..... Your fans have been wishing for this even before you were getting offered for it .... So what changed this year ....

Mind :

No, Teju nothing has changed its just that this time when you were offered the show the amount was pretty good and also you were free due to covid lockdown ...... That's it ..... No need to think anything stupid .......

Heart:

No ..... Not at all ....... This was not the case ...... Teju .... Think exactly when did you change your mind ...... When did you wanted to do this .......

Was it after you came to know that he was doing the show ...... Was it after you got the marriage proposals ...... Or was it after your parents asked you to consider one of the marriage proposals ......

Or was it after you came to know that his ex is also going to be there ....... Or was it after you saw him being surrounded by wrong people. .......

Or was it when false allegations were put on him of cheating and age shaming ....... Or was it when he was called toxic ......

Or was it when you saw that he was being put in spots where he was getting uncomfortable with the presence, stare and touch of girls ......

Or was it when you saw his own friends and student going against him ...... Or was it when his fans were leaving him ..... Or was it when he was getting bashed at wkv ......

Or was it when planning and plotting was going on against him in almost every single corner of that house .......

Or was it when you saw him sitting in a lone corner of the house, late in the night and a tear escaped his eye ......

Or was it when you realised that the Karan Kundrra who mentored roadies and an inspiration of youth ...... Who could never stand anything wrong with anyone ...... Was letting wrong things  happen to him ......

Or was it when Omi, Parvez, Nikhil and all of his team pleaded you to get back his strong and fighter bhai back ......

Mind :

Teju there is nothing like that its a strictly professional decision ....

Heart :

Ya ...... Ya ...... Professional decision ...... That is why she suddenly accepted the biggboss offer despite knowing it might aggravate  your health issues and you might just end up in the hospital ...... 

You really need to sort yourself .......

I came out of my thoughts as soon as we were called in ...... That mere announcement had a different effect on me ...... I had a different feeling ......

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

What happened to Teja's health ?

What will happen in the task ?

Why did KK's team ask her to help KK ?

Where is KK's family?

Target :

50 comments from 15 different  people

Aaj double update chahiye kya ...... 😉

C u with the next part till then take care .......