It started to rain, a storm more like it.

When the group felt like they were far enough away from Tsukasa, they had placed Senku's body down. Taiju started doing CPR on Senku while (Y/n) was trying to think of anything that could bring her friend back to life.

"I'm trying to give him a heart massage," Taiju said while doing chest compressions on Senku's body. "But I have no idea if I'm doing it right. But I can't do nothing, and this is all I can think of."

"(Y/n), what do we do?" Yuzuriha looked at her friend. "You're a doctor, isn't there something you can do?"

"Wait, what about mouth to mouth?" Taiju realized the second part of CPR. Tje face he made... it creeped (Y/n) out like hell, so she smacked Taiju in the face.

"Ah! Hold on a second!" Yuzuriha yelled. "I think we need to keep his neck still!"

"Do not make that sort of face you meathead." (Y/n) groaned. Her brain ran through every possibility of saving her friend. There were two main areas of nerves of the human body; the central and peripheral, the central being the brain and spinal cord and the peripheral being the nerves that extend off the spine and branch off into other parts of the body. The cervical area of the spinal cord is the upper part, right near the base of the skull. Due to the severity of the injury, it has led to death for Senku. Now if he has suffered paralysis, maybe there are some things he could do to bring him back or keep him alive, but she has no modern medicine or equipment to help him.

"I'd been caught," Yuzuriha started to tear up, thinking back to the events that had led to Senku's death. "Senku tried to save me, but then Tsukasa cut my hair and used (Y/n) as bait after she tried to save me. He gave himself up for us."

Taiju heard what she said, and looked over to the girl he likes. "Wait, you're saying he sacrificed himself?"

A very long time ago, a classmate had brought in a book written by the famous mentalist Gen Asagiri. It was supposed to be one of those quiz-like magazines where you answer certain questions with answers given, and whichever one you chose will say something about you.

"Check out this psychology quiz," The student said, reading off one of the questions for those who will listen to answer. "'There's been a tragic accident, and between your friend, your lover, and yourself only one of you can be saved.' Who would you choose?"

Yuzuriha had a strange look on her face, trying to think of who she would choose. "Uh. I think I'd get stuck picking between my friend and my lover."

"Might pick yourself in the heat of the moment." The student said, making a good point.

"How could anyone make that choice?!" Taiju asked. "This quiz of yours seems kinda nasty."

"I'd choose everyone," Senku said, breaking the conversation. He started to mix something in one of the beakers as he explained how. "I'd look for a fundamental rule... that'd let me save all of us."

"Guess that's the kind of answer you'd expect from the Science Club's president." Yuzuriha smiled softly.

"That's actually an option?" Taiju asked. "Well, it's my choice too!"

"What about you (Y/n)?" Yuzuriha asked her friend, who had her nose buried in one of the textbooks her parents let her read from the hospital. "Who would you save?"

"As many people as I can," She said, not looking up from her book. "Every day there are doctors who are performing surgeries, prescribe medicines, and do whatever they can to save a human life, but it can slip through our fingers no matter how hard we try. People will show promising results, but then they'll be gone in the next hour. If I can save as many people as I can, then it won't matter to me who I choose."