Chapter 17

“I love you Gia”, Nicole finally calmed down and spoke in her normal, low-pitch tone, “I don't know when did I fall for you, but I did, and I fell hard. Staying away from you, solidified my feelings for you, it's when I realized how much your absence affected me”.

Gia sat there quietly with a poker face, listening to everything. A tear rolled down her cheek, but she did not wipe it off, she was frozen.

“I know you want us to be just friends”, Nicole sighed, “It's okay. I just… I wanted to at least inform you once. We can be friends, it won't be awkward”, Nicole assured Gia as she continued to cry without any expressions.

Gia got up and walked over to Nicole. Both of their hearts were beating so fast, it felt like they would break their rib cage.

Gia stood right in front of Nicole, and she looked up at her, and noticed her tears stained cheeks.

She was about to apologize when Gia put her lips against hers and shut her up.

Nicole's eyes widened first, and then she closed her eyes and kissed her back, almost impatiently and greedily. Gia moaned against her lips, but did not stop kissing her.

Nicole pulled Gia onto her lap and she wrapped her legs around her waist immediately. Nicole's hands were first holding her waist tenderly, and then they moved gently into her hair. They did not stop kissing, even when Nicole removed her glasses.

They moved from being anxious, to being hungry for each other, and now they were just relieved.

They were gently kissing each other until Nicole finally stopped to catch her breath.

Gia's arms were still around Nicole's neck. Both of them were breathing heavily. Gia felt a hundred butterflies in her stomach as soon as they stopped kissing. Her cheeks were completely flushed, and her body demanded more.

“You have no idea, how much I've waited for you to say this to me”, Gia whispered as she put her forehead against hers, “I think about you before I sleep, I think about you after I wake up. You, are always there, and today I need you”.

Gia removed her sweater quickly exposing her black lace bra.

“Woah, woah, woah”, Nicole stopped Gia from kissing her again, "What are you doing?"

“I love you, you idiot. I have been in love with you since day one, and tonight I want you, that's it”, Gia spoke now frustrated.

“Are you certain?” Nicole asked hesitantly, even though she desperately wanted it too.

“Shut up and kiss me”, Gia whispered and kissed Nicole again.

Nicole and Gia were grinning into the kiss. Nicole's brain felt hazy, as if she had just done a ton of drugs, but it was her way of knowing that she was getting addicted to her.

Gia slowly held Nicole's hands and guided them to her bra clasp.

“Are you sure? We can take things slow”, Nicole broke the kiss again.

“Do you want to?” Gia asked.

Nicole sat there quietly and then smirked. Gia smiled and then continued to look into Nicole's eyes as she herself removed her bra.

A warm desire spread up her spine when she stared at Gia who was now half naked.

“Wow”, Nicole breathed and kissed her again.

Nicole gently placed her hands on the curve of her waist, and Gia's body trembled at her touch. She wanted Nicole to tear into her body, she could not handle the gentle touches and kisses and wanted more.