𝘍𝘐𝘍𝘛𝘌𝘌𝘕

Mulai dari awal

"I'm sorry Ma'am, but Mr Park is already in there." Seo-Yun swallowed thickly and nodded slowly.

"I'll wait for him then." Mr Kwon smiled and nodded before returning to his desk. Seo-Yun needed to get into that room.

"Mr Kwon." She called out softly, the young reaper turned his full attention to her. Seo-Yun sent him a smile and looked at him with her honey-doe eyes.

"Are you able to get me a coffee? Milk, two sugars, please?" She pleaded, looking up at him, the young man gazed at her for a moment, seemingly lost in her honey eyes.

"Of course, I won't be long." Seo-Yun grinned and nodded her head.

"I'll look after everything here." She said just before he disappeared. Seo-Yun sighed and shook her head before racing to the room.

Seo-Yun silently stepped into the large room, her eyes focused on Joong-Gil's still form. She quietly stepped closer and felt her heart seize in her chest and the tears staining his cheeks. Seo-Yun took a deep breath and waited, moments passed when Joong-Gil finally awoke, he slowly leaned forward, not uttering a word.

"Joong-Gil," Seo-Yun whispered as she knelt down in front of him. He looked down at her with teary eyes.

"You lied when you said you didn't know anything, didn't you?" He asked lowly and Seo-Yun looked down at the ground below and nodded. Her confirmation caused Joong-Gil to clench his jaw.

"Why?" He asked, betrayal hitting him in the heart like the blade of a sword as he looked down at the young woman he considered his best friend, his sister. Seo-Yun took a shaky breath and finally looked up into his stormy eyes, her vision blurred with tears that she wouldn't let fall.

"It wasn't my place. I made a promise to Ryeon." She whispered guilt crashing into her, but Joongi-Gil wasn't buying it and Seo-Yun knew that. She sighed heavily and slowly stood up.

"I'm not expecting you to forgive me for lying. For hiding this from you, but Joong-Gil...If there was ever a time Ryeon needed your help...It's now." Seo-Yun said, wiping away the tears that cascaded down her cheeks. A silent moment went by before Joong-Gil stood up, his expression was cold.

"Go to Mr Choi and Mr Lim." He ordered, not glancing at her and Seo-Yun felt a piece of her heart break. She had lost him. Her mentor, the man who became her brother. Seo-Yun swallowed the lump in her throat, she nodded and for a moment she stared at him.

"I just didn't want to see you in pain. I hate seeing my brother in pain." She whispered loud enough for him to hear. 

Seo-Yun didn't wait for his reaction and teleported to where Ryung-Gu and Jun-Woong were. Jun-Woong jumped sightly when Seo-Yun appeared in the backseat of the car.

"Seo-Yun-" Jun-Woong cut himself off when he noticed the tears in her eyes, Seo-Yun clenched her jaw and shook her head.

"Have you found where she is?" Seo-Yun asked them, looking straight head. Ryung-Gu nodded silently and turned in his seat to look at Seo-Yun, her lip still bloodied and cut and dry blood caked her temple.

Seo-Yun looked into his eyes and sent him a weak smile.

"I'm okay." She whispered to him and although he didn't believe her, he did not push any further. Seo-Yun looked between the two and gestured her head to the doors.