𝘛𝘞𝘌𝘕𝘛𝘠

" ꜱᴏᴍᴇ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ꜱᴀᴠᴇᴅ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇᴍꜱᴇʟᴠᴇꜱ. "

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

Ryung-Gu stalked out of the office with Jun-Woong right behind him, confusion and frustration clouded his mind.

What did Seo-Yun have to do with this case?

Why couldn't she know?

Did the man mean something to her?

All these questions clouded his mind, but he felt frustrated with no answers. Jun-Woong felt a similar way, but in the back of his mind, he had a faint idea that could answer both their questions. Jun-Woong grabbed Ryung-Gu by the shoulder once he realised where the male reaper was going.

"Mr Lim." Ryung-Gu shrugged Jun-Woong's hand off and continued to Seo-Yun's office, Jun-Woong ran in front of Ryung-Gu and shook his head.

"We can't tell her Mr Lim." Ryung-Gu stared Jun-Woong down with narrow eyes. Ryung-Gu let out a heavy sigh and shook his head.

"Why Jun-Woong? Why do we have to hide this from her? What does Seo-Yun have to do with this man?" Ryung-Gu exasperated, throwing his hands in the air, Jun-Woong looked down to the floor and sighed.

"I don't know Mr Lim. I know you care for Seo-Yun and you don't want to lie to her, I don't either...But it might be for the best, especially if my idea is right...Which I hope I'm wrong." Jun-Woong muttered helplessly, as he stared at his co-worker and friend. 

"What do you mean?" Ryung-Gu questioned, catching Jun-Woong's words. Ryung-Gu took a step forward to Jun-Woong with a clenched jaw, Jun-Woong took a deep breath and bit the inside of his cheek before looking at Ryung-Gu.

"W-When I came in this morning, Ms Koo was shaken. Exactly like she was with Ms Ryu, but this time...She was angry, she didn't realise I was there and I heard her talking to herself. "I should let you die for what you did to her." That's what Ms Koo said Mr Lim...I think, this man, he might be one of the people that hurt Seo-Yun in her past life..." Jun-Woong whispered, and Ryung-Gu stared at him for what seemed forever. Ryung-Gu clenched his jaw so hard he wouldn't be surprised if he cracked a tooth, he didn't know why he was so worked up at Ms Koo's order but the thought of hiding something from Seo-Yun bothered him greatly. Ryung-Gu let his shoulders slump and he took a deep breath.

"Okay." Ryung-Gu muttered in defeat, the dark-haired reaper looked down the hall over Jun-Woong's shoulder and sighed. Both men just hoped they were making the right decision, all they wanted was to protect Seo-Yun and if keeping this from her was the way to do it, then so be it. 

Seo-Yun walked down the halls of Jumadeung with Jae-Hee by her side, both taking a brief trip to see Joong-Gil before going on with their day.