𝘛𝘞𝘌𝘕𝘛𝘠 𝘕𝘐𝘕𝘌

"  ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ꜱᴀʏ ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ, ꜱᴀʏ ꜱᴇᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ.  "

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

Seo-Yun appeared in Ryu Choi-Hui's home right behind Jun-Woong who walked forward into the kitchen. Seo-Yun spotted the Living human sitting by the kitchen counter and fought the smile when she saw the woman's eyes light up at the sight of Jun-Woong.

"You're back." She said and Jun-Woong smiled before looking back at Seo-Yun, who stepped out from behind and walked forward.

"Hello, Ms Ryu. I'm Yo Seo-Yun." She greeted politely, Choi-Hui's eyes widened and she looked at Jun-Woong in shock.

"Y-You're Seo-Yun." She repeated in awe and Jun-Woong had to bow his head to hide the wide smile at the woman's shock. Seo-Yun awkwardly smiled and nodded her head.

"Jun-Woong told me you wanted to meet me before you return." Seo-Yun explained, Choi-Hui grinned and nodded her head.

"He's right, he told me about all of you but your story and character piqued my interest. I don't want to overstep, but may I ask you a few questions?" Seo-Yun let out a laugh before walking to sit next to the woman while Jun-Woong made his way to the other side of the counter to prepare food.

"Fire away," Seo-Yun said and Choi-Hui smiled before asking her questions. Jun-Woong would pipe up every now and again when Choi-Hui asked Seo-Yun questions like 'how did you meet Jun-Woong' or 'What is it like as a manager of the escort team' Seo-Yun happily gave the other woman the answers to her question and told her stories about herself. Soon the conversation between Seo-Yun and Choi-Hui ended and Seo-Yun silently watched with a small smile as Jun-Woong conversed with the other woman.

"I do have a cooking certificate, but...I got it just to put it on my resume." Jun-Woong said and Seo-Yun smirked and leaned closer to Choi-Hui.

"He means, he's been told his cooking is bad, horrible even," Seo-Yun whispered to the other woman who stifled her laughter. Jun-Woong turned to them and Seo-Yun quickly moved and pretended as if nothing happened.

"But they say what's important is that you make it with love, right?" Jun-Woong continued and Seo-Yun pulled a face.

"And that it takes good." She mumbled under her breath, Jun-Woong sent her a glare to which she just smiled inoccently and motioned for him to continue.

"I made it with a lot of love, try it." Seo-Yun watched as Choi-Hui grabbed her chopsticks and smiled before lifting the food to her mouth but before she could try it Ryung-Gu came in.

"No, don't eat it!" He exclaimed but it was too late and Choi-Hui ate it, Seo-Yun watched in amusement.

"It's good." Choi-Hui said. Jun-Woong glanced at Seo-Yun proudly which caused the woman to roll her eyes.