𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝟮 - 𝗚𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗕𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿

_After A Few More Days

John's Point of View

Everything seems to be different when Amanda was around. I'm sure that I know her too well because my heart remembered the feeling of the love that I have for her.

Amanda was such a nice woman, she always hangs around me and she's very supportive. She starts telling me the stuff that I have a hard time remembering.

It helps a lot in progressing my memory. I would take all of the help that I could get from anyone. I was aware of my work, Jigsaw and all of the things that I learned from life.

Being Jigsaw took a lot of opportunities in my life. I was too focused on testing people's will to live that I forgot how to live my own.

I'm trying my best to be better for her, to bring back the person that I used too. I heard her, her soft pleading voice asking for all of this to be stopped.

Now I wanted to make a change for me and for the sake of our relationship. I will make sure that Amanda won't experience the way Jill and I have used to be.

"What's going on, John?" I have been thinking for too long that I have forgot that she's still with me.

I hesitate, I don't want to share my worries with her. I don't want to pressure her any further.

"You could tell me..." she said before taking my hand with hers, her fingers caressing my hand with a reassuring smile on her lips.

I sighed unable to hide my thoughts as I spoke to her.

"Are you sure that you really want to be with me? I have caused you trouble and now you're in pain because of me" I confessed as I looked at her straight in the eyes.

"I'm already sure about you, John. And I'm glad that you told me about this... I have loved you more than anything that this world could offer" she said and I shallowed hard, convinced of her honesty.

"Then I wanna end this... I quit playing games, It's done and I won't do it again. I was too busy on people's lives that I don't know how to live normal again.." I said as I caressed my face, it's hard to believe that I'm saying all of this.

"John- It's okay, you don't have to change for me... I already accept who you are and I owe you my life... if it weren't for your knowledge, I might have been long gone... you just impressed me and you have never failed to do so" she said again as she pulled me in for a hug.

Her body was pressed against mine, her breath was shaky as she managed to soothe out the heavy feeling inside of me.

"Thank you... for understanding and for being with me here, I just didn't want you to feel so distance... when I'm working" I said and I saw her smiling again, this time more confident and true.

_

Mark's Point of View

John left me in charge of the games while he's recovering. I could never feel so good when I have been left all alone at the warehouse.

I definitely want to go and just
hang out at my home or somewhere but I couldn't disobey Kramer. He will know for sure if I ever did something against him.

He had eyes everywhere and I can't risk fooling around. I sighed when I realized that I need to deal with the guy that I just have abducted.

The guy was known for killing her wife and their child because of wrong accusations. They are separated from each other but the guy was really abusive and won't let them live their life in peace.

I carried him with my back, he was big and heavy but I could easily do my work since I have been doing gym lately.

"Bastard....where? are you taking? me?" he weakly asked, making me smile.

He sounds like a broken man when I got him, he was drunk... many alcohols were scattered on the living room.

He have been caught before but this guy have some relative's out there who bribe the cops to let him out.

I carried him to the room as I felt disgusted by the sight of this man. I'm sure that he didn't feel any remorse when he killed his wife and daughter.

Last time, I saw him laughing while smoking, what a total idiot. He wasted his time doing the worst, believing that it's the best thing to do.

I laid him down as I prepared a chalk that I'm going to use to write out the numbers, it was something that meant to him.

The first thing he needs to do was to find the combination to open the safe. The second is the numbers attached to the antidote that will opened the door.

After I have written all of the numbers, I inject him with a fluid. It will kill him for sure after two hours if he didn't found out how to open the safe that contains the antidote.

I prepared Billy on his lil tricycle. It's automatic, if the man succeed Billy will congratulate him but if he didn't then Billy's eyes will turned red along with the last tape that will says Game Over.

He was almost awake that I immediately prepare the clock on the wall and the tape for him to find later. I didn't bother to hide it too well because he only have two hours.

And then I left on a secret passage, hearing the loud thud from the wall.

I then go to the kitchen to grab some coffee, I'm really feeling sleepy and there's a lot of stuff that I have to take care off.

I took out the list that Kramer gave to me. And then I went to the camera's to check how he's doing so far.

When I went there he was already awake and learning on what to do. He shouted for help while looking straight on me through the camera's.

"I know your watching so fuck you man! Once I get out of here I'll kill you!" he said threatening as I smirked.

"Let's see if your true to your words..." I was confident and I have been trying my best not to fall asleep because of the boredom that he causes me.

If only Kramer was here, he would be surely proud of me.

The man didn't do that much, it's too boring to watch him. He was acting recklessly, he punches the safe... knowing that it won't work that way.

He was wasting his time already that he only got an hour. He almost got it but the anger inside of him, drove him crazy.

He screamed in pain as slowly the fluid poison his body. It made him weak that he could barely stand without leaning against the wall.

He looked at the wall blankly while murmuring something. And then he turned towards the safe while figuring out the combination and then it's open.

I was not surprised because it's really easy, the combination was the number of their marriage and he was so dumb to forgot that already.

The maniac smiled with satisfaction as he held the antidote on his hands. But he didn't know that there's a catch.

It's three syringes if he inject the wrong ones it will killed him immediately. He thought for himself before picking one.

And then he inject it to himself and then I saw his eyes bleeding red. The acid melting his neck and the blood came out of his mouth.

"This is not fair!" he shouted with all his might before collapsing.

"I'm fair, you're just dumb asshole!" I shouted angrily as I slammed my hands on the table.

The coffee fell straight to my clothes and it has stained it badly. The only good thing is the coffee has already cooled off, making me sigh.

If John was here he would be mad at me for making such a mess in here.