𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗜𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟰 - 𝗜𝘁'𝘀 𝗬𝗌𝘂𝗿 𝗙𝗮𝘁𝗲

Note: This scene could be painful for those who's not into gory stuff and details

-Continuation

John strap Cecil on a chair and put out the knife trap on the table. He glanced at the window, seeing Mark recklessly driving away. He huffed and left the room, he have a few minutes before the drug effect on Cecil, fades away.

He called on Amanda, making sure she's alright but she doesn't answered her phone, he tried and tried but still nothing. He shaked out the bad feeling and came back to the room.

Cecil was already regaining consciousness, eyes fluttering open. He looks at John who was already walking towards him.

"Who are you?... what is this place?" Cecil asked, confusion is clear on his nervous voice.

"It doesn't matter" John blurted out and crossed his arms, he looked at the guy who made Amanda's life a living hell.

Cecil who was tied up on a chair began to grow more worried, seeing his forearm bleeding because of the sharp metal, deeply impaled.

"Now... all you have to do was listen to what I'm going to say... and answer all of my questions" John said in a serious tone.

"Please let me go. You must've gotten the wrong person, I swear it's a mistake!" Cecil said in a shaky voice and tried to moved his hands free but it's cutting him more each time he do so.

John coldly chuckled and showed Cecil a portrait of him. But Cecil just shaked his head.

"It wasn't me. Maybe it's just a coincidence or something!" he said again, hardly convincing John who didn't believe any of his lies.

John was growing impatient but he remained himself calmed and showed Cecil, a picture of Amanda. He point out and asked him.

"Do you know this woman?" and again Cecil just shaked his head, although John already knows everything.

"Stop messing around!" John was so mad that he stared deathly at the confused man in front of him.

"Yeah, it's my girlfriend-" John cut him off

"Hmm... but you two already broke up" John said and Cecil just shrug, laughing it off.

"Don't believe him, Amanda and I are in love!" Cecil proudly said, occupied with his delusions.

"Oh yeah? then what is this then?" he asked bluntly and showed him a picture of Amanda crying hardly, beaten up on the streets

"You're always leaving Amanda behind... sometimes she ended up on the streets, beaten up with some bad guys" he said while glaring at him, pointing out the consequences of his actions.

Suddenly Cecil's mood changed, from a nervous look to a frustrated and rage face.

"Old ass- tell me what the hell do you care?! It's my life and I could do everything I wanted to!" John shakes his head in disapproval, John didn't understand the selfishness of a human being.

"And Amanda she's my bitch and I could do everything I pleased to her" Cecil said rolling his eyes as he stared at John's dark gaze.

"Well then, I'll make this thing quick" John said as he pick up the knife trap at the table and put it above Cecil's head. He work on the screws and made sure that it's all fair.

"All you have to do to save your life... was to sacrifice your own face, by pushing harder through the knives and then... you'll be free" John said as he started to walked away.