𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟳 - 𝗛𝗲𝗿 𝗙𝘂𝗻𝗲𝗿𝗮𝗹

-Continuation

I tried my best not to make any noise when I felt hands behind me that's wrapping around my waist.

"Why did you risk it, Amanda?" he asked quietly, It was John.

I breathe harshly when my back pressed against his chest and his dark and deep voice lingers in my head.

"Because I don't want to see you suffering, John" I told him and I felt that he's watching me.

"What about the rule that you can't go outside without my permission? or about having someone with you out here?" he asked, he was calmed but I felt the tension between us.

"But I needed to go and buy you some medicine" I told him and he silently agreed.

I heard some footsteps that's coming closer to us. John quickly reacted and went out of our hiding place.

"What seems to be the problem?" he asked to the group of thugs.

"We are looking for a bitch who's short and had a long brown hair" the man in front of them said and John suddenly sarcastically chuckled.

"All of you should leave her alone!" John said and the guys grew angry.

"Get lost, old man!" they said but John stood there with no fear.

He walked to the thugs with determination and he quickly attacked them. He swift the blade in the air and cut their throats. The others tried to hit him with their weapon but John was too swift.

After that, John came out with no injuries at all. I hugged him, afraid to let him go and then I cling my hands on his arm as we walked away.

- Warehouse

When we got there, Lawrence rushed towards me and he gets the medicines from me. He thanked me and then he dissapeared.

John went on his room and I followed him. He was sat on the bed, patting the hair of a scary looking puppet. He smiled when he noticed my confusion.

"This is Billy, say hello to Amanda" he said and he moved the puppet's mouth.

"Hello Amanda, I want to play a game!" John voice out in a deep, scary tone.

I jumped when I heard my name. John chuckled as he put the puppet besides him. I went there and he looked at me.

"I wanted to say sorry about going out without you" I told him and he accepts my apology.

"It's okay, I was unaware that you can do it alone. Just a little more and you'll be better off without anyone's help" I looked at him with pain.

"Don't say that John. You saved me there, if you were not there- maybe I didn't make it out alive" I told him and he sighed.

He stand up and went to get the guitar on the table. He carried it and he sat on the chair. His hands expertly holding the instrument.

"It's been so long since I play. I want you to hear me play, Amanda" he said while adjusting the tuners.

He struck slowly, creating a beautiful and sad melody. It was like through music, he's expressing himself.

He continued to do so, looking at my reaction. And then he started to sing, his rich and deep voice combined perfectly with the music.

Because tonight will be the night.

That I will fall for you, over again.

Don't make me change my mind.

I won't live to see another day, I swear it's true.

Because a girl like you is impossible to find.

You're impossible to find.

I was stunned and unable to move, I'm sure that he meant every word. His eyes were telling the truth.

I went there, right in front of him and gave him a kissed on his lips. It was warm and soft, I inhale his scent. He smelled so good everytime.

He put the instrument down as he made me sit on his lap. I stayed with him, just staring and smiling because I knew that I was so lucky to have him.

I wish that this night will never end...

-Tomorrow

I saw that John was awake too early like usual. He was looking at the mirror with a sad look before fixing his black t-shirt.

He sighed when he saw me, his eyes grew with pain.

"We're going on a funeral" he told me, his voice were cold again.

"What happened?" I asked as he looked away.

"Jill died yesterday. Somebody killed her but Mark already took care of them... I couldn't face those fools, I might do something that's against my rules" he said as I tried to support him.

I hugged him from behind, my head against his back. I could feel the heavy pain growing inside of him as he touched my hand tightly.

"I despise murders, it was bad and distasteful.. " he said again before leaving the room so that I could change my clothes.

I have gone worrying about him, now that Jill was gone. I realized that people around John are closer to dangers, maybe including me.

When I changed, John, Mark and Lawrence was already waiting for me. Each one of them shared a look before we go.

The place was not that far, it was a modern cemetery. The place was well cleaned and organized. We go there as I saw a white coffin below the tall tree.

Jill's face was at peace now, she was so beautiful even if she's already lifeless. She was wearing a white dress and her skin was pale like a snow.

John sit on the chair, he bowed his head. Slightly caressing his hair while Mark was on the coffee area. I went there and he whispered something.

"You know, Amanda? I think that this guys knew what they're doing, it's not just a coincidence..." he said and I was like who is he talking about.

"Ella might survived that night, we don't even know what John did to her... be careful, Amanda" he said while looking at our surroundings.

Mark walked away from me and then he went to give John a small pat on his shoulder.

"I need to go, Kramer" he bluntly said and John nod at him.

John looked at me before he approached me, I knew that he was already aware of everything.

"She was walking free, don't find her Amanda. It's not safe anymore, there are threats..." he said as he passed me his phone.

I saw a news video about Jigsaw. His face and identity was already revealed, the police are already doing a research about his location.