𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟵 - 𝗦𝗵𝗲'𝘀 𝗕𝗮𝗰𝗸

Note: Don't read this if you are feeling disgusted by the mentioned of blood or anything related to torture.

Amanda's Point of View

I have gone sleeping on John's chest, he was deep in sleep... probably tired and exhausted. I carefully leaned in to examine his face.

His warm breath against my face, his lips were sexy and attractive. I captured his lips for a long time, almost feeling like I'm gonna run out of breath.

I was going to move away when his hands cling onto my body, preventing me from escaping. That's when I decided to stay but someone was out there calling our names.

"John? Amanda? Where are you, guys?!" Mark said behind the door, I'm sure that he noticed that this is the last place that he hadn't check out yet.

I ignored him but it gotten worse when he started to kicked the door repeatedly.

John suddenly looked up on me, his gaze were sleepy and he smiled as soon as he sees my face.

"You're still here?" he asked me with a smirked, I slap him playfully as he smiled.

"Of course, you prevent me from going anywhere" I told him as I looked on his hands still holding onto me.

He chuckled when he realized that his hands were around my back. I blushed realizing that were so close to each other.

I looked away as I felt awkward. But finally John sat me down as he quickly get up, we heard Mark complaining outside.

I was looking at John, his back was turned towards me. He looked so gorgeous for an older man, he was really good on his own way.

When John was finished, I thought he was going away but then he went towards his cabinet before asking me.

"Why don't you pick something in here?" he suggested as I went there.

My knees weakened, sensing that John was so close. He was right behind me, almost pressing my back on him.

"Don't worry, I'm sure you will look good no matter what" he whispered, his dark voice burning my skin.

I moved a little to give some space between me and him.

"Where did you get all of this?" I asked him as I take a looked on the outfis.

He smiled at me before helping me to pick. But then we heard the door banged open, Mark was right in front of the door and when he saw us, he quickly covered his eyes.

"For Fuck's Sake, What The Hell?! I'm- I didn't s-saw anything!" he stuttered as John covered my body with his, preventing Mark from seeing anything.

_

Ella's Point of View

John entered the area, he was more serious than the last time we've seen each other. He quickly looked at me with his cold gaze.

"Aren't you going to change your wrong doings?" he said and I looked at him confidently.

"What for?" I told him and he didn't dared to react.

"What do you think?" he said before showing me a different type of mechanical trap.

"I haven't seen that before" I told him as I felt nervous and my throat dried out.

"Amanda drew it and I put it to life, I never knew that she's good at constructing ideas" John said as I tried to broke free but I was strap on a chair.