𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟴 - 𝗕𝗲 𝗤𝘂𝗶𝗲𝘁

Warning: Mature Content ahead, again. Read or pass, it's up to you, make your choice.

Ella's Point of View

It's been awhile since John put me in such a complicated trap. But I was lucky because I know how the trap works. I have been with John for years and by the means of that, I know how everything works.

John taught me a lot of stuff that I could use now. I'm going to do everything to get rid of that bitch Amanda.

She was alright at first but then he stole the attention that John had for me. John stopped to know on how was my day and how am I doing so far.

And it made me sad that I encourage Amanda to be with him which she gladly accept. I just want John to be happy but it ended up like he was already cutting me off.

I was here before Amanda, I saw how John suffered from the failure of his marriage with Jill. I hated her with my whole being, that's why I send some guys to deal with her.

Right now, I'm here at the warehouse although it's risky, I'm here to take some stuff in my room. When I went in my room, my things are still untouched and I'm glad that John didn't do anything here.

But then, I felt a heavy presence behind me but I was calmed. I was hoping to see John but it was Mark, that cruel bastard.

"Why are you here?" Mark asked me, I could notice his irritation.

"To retrieve my stuff, is there a problem with that?" I told him and he sighed, he put his hand on my shoulder.

"There is a problem" he said as he cuffed my hands.

"Where are you taking me?" I asked him but he just smiled wide.

"You have caused a lot of trouble to John, Amanda.. especially me and Jill... you fucking killed her!" he said, his voice was serious.

"So what are you gonna do about it, asshole?" I told him with a wide smirk.

"I think you know what I'm going to do" he said and I tried to broke free but he had a strong gripped on me.

John's Point of View

"Lawrence, I been thinking about the operation" I told him as he looked on the documents about my health.

I'm here on his private clinic, I shifted from my seat when he caught my attention.

"We have to do it as soon as possible... we will try if it's going to work then you'll be okay... for awhile" he said and I cough again, this time it has blood... but I'm not surprised.

It was making me feel sick and anxious. Just thinking of dying and never be able to see Amanda, it was killing me everytime she shed those precious tears on me.

"Okay let's do it" I told him and he gave me a serious looked.

"Even if the operation succeed, there is a slight chances that the cancer cells will come back again.." he explained and gave the documents to me.

"That will do it, Lawrence... I'll do it for her" I told him and he prepared some contract.

"Very well, sign this John" he said and I don't hesitate to put my signature on it.

_ Warehouse

"Why don't you stay at home? you'll be safe there" I said to Amanda.

She was sitting on top of my desk with a grin.

"I would rather stay here with you, I know about your operation tonight..." she told me and I frowned.

I don't know how she found out but it doesn't matter.