𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟵 - 𝗜𝘁'𝘀 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗔𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗔𝗹𝗹

Warning: Mature Content ahead. Well if you wanted to read it- why not?

I went out of Ella's room as she said that she needed some time alone to prepare. I went to find John, since I'm just new here.

There was this room, but the door was locked. I knocked many times just as John opened the door. My mouth almost dropped at the sight of him wearing a black suit.

He was so gorgeous and the manly scent of his perfume attracts me even more. He looked at me in approval as he take a gaze of what I'm wearing.

"You look hot on that" he growled and I just blushed on his comment.

"Gorgeous" I told him as he just smirked.

"I won't bother to be called like that" he chuckled as suddenly he went serious.

"Looks like we will be gone all night and still the work must be done... I'll call Mark to come over" he dialed Mark's phone and I heard a few curses on the other side.

"What now, Kramer?" Mark was really not on a good mood.

"I need you in here to handle the test subjects" John sighed getting impatient.

Mark didn't answered and he abruptly just hang up.

_

The three of us take a ride on John's car as we went to the party. The party takes place on a bar, Ella told us.

John immediately parked outside as we went inside. I looked around, the place was almost crowded. And good thing we found a spot near the bartender.

"So who's party is this?" I asked Ella and she smiled.

"An old friend of mine" she said while looking at me.

"Drinks are already paid. So take whatever you guys want" Ella told us as she left us for awhile to look for her friend.

John gave me a look before he speak.

"How about some wine to enjoy our evening?" John's look soften as he noticed my hand shaking.

He took my hand and squeeze it tenderly while he whispered.

"Don't worry, love. I'm here" his words were so promising that I completely calmed down.

"I would love to drink with you, John" I told him and he just smirked.

The waiter gave us two glasses and a bottle of red wine.

John poured us a drink as we clicked our glass. I sip slowly, savouring the rich flavor of it. John smiled as he sip from his glass.

"So how does it taste like?" he said while looking at me intently.

"It's sweet and flavorful" John nodded as I felt his hands lingering on my thigh.

His hands felt warm on my skin as he looked at me in any sign of discomfort.

I sip another on my glass as I look at John, pouring another one on his glass. I felt more relax each time I drink some.

I didn't know that the wine was almost empty. We were gone drinking and didn't know that Ella hasn't gotten back.

I was so tipsy that I told John that I'll just go to the bathroom and he just nod.

I washed my face with cold water, as I heard some crying inside the bathroom.

It sounded so familiar.

"Amanda?" Ella looked shocked, she was covered with blood.

She suddenly dropped the knife and she looked so pale.