𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟬 - 𝗛𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗶𝗻 𝗦𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿

Tomorrow

I woke up in John's arms, he was already awake.

"Are you good, John?" I asked him feeling a little bit awkward

"I'm better.." he replied shortly

"Do you remember what happened last night?" I asked him, hoping that it wasn't a dream.

"Yes, I do... I'm well aware of everything" I blushed, remembering what happened last night.

John's look soften when he noticed my hesitation.

"I meant every word last night.. I've wanted to tell you that I felt alive... having you was a miracle that I don't ever know existed" he said calmly, his words were pure and it made me happy.

"Amanda get ready- we have to get going" Mark said outside and John let out a chuckle.

"You should go..." John told me and I nodded.

John's Point of View

I knocked on Ella's room.

"Come in" she said

I went there, seeing her busy with her phone. She put it down and glanced on me.

"Hello John!" she greeted me with an innocent smile.

"You seriously think.. I wouldn't find out-huh?" I told her as I crossed my arms.

She sighed deeply, knowing that I'm not here to play some silly games.

"It's not my fault John- you've gone obsessed over her. And I was here rotting for fuck sake-" she screamed out.

I looked at her, not surprised of her behavior. Having such an angelic face but acting like a fool in sheep's clothing.

"I know what you've done- You called the cops that night, were lucky that Mark came" I told her calmly as I watched her.

She just shrugged.

"What happened to you last night?" I asked her and she looked at me.

She passed me a flash drive. I put it on the monitor and watch the footage.

Ella walked inside the bathroom, she brought a knife with her. She was crying while she slipped the blade in her skin.

"I did what they said John. I cut myself and you know what?- I love it, the sweet feeling of the blood ripping out of my skin- the color that I hated the most- red... I saw it and I watched it with pleasure" she sounds completely different.

"I did everything- they were hiding in the shadow and they finally knew who you are- that you're Jigsaw" I looked at her and it made me think how far is she willing to play.

Mark's Point of View

We are here on the securities. The guards let us in, I didn't like the other guy. He was pretty old- like Kramer. And everytime he says a word, he sounded like a dying horse.

I glanced at Amanda, she was pretty but not that smart. She didn't know that Ella was a bitch- and couldn't be trust.

I didn't know why Kramer decided to keep Ella for years. She wasn't worth to be an apprentice. She's pathetic and weak.

We investigate on every corner of the bar. Later on we went to the bathroom- the place where Ella's accident happened.

The blood was still there, it was so disgusting. No one even called the cops last night and it seems like the one who did this has different motive.

The camera's were useless. The video to the bathroom was deleted and there are no signs of a suspect.

I glanced on one of the camera. That lady, she was wearing a mask and on her other arm she was carrying a gun.

She was talking on one of the security that I recognized immediately, It was the other guy who greeted us earlier.

I glanced on my side and didn't see Amanda. I looked everywhere but I didn't found her. I tried to find the other securities who were here earlier but I couldn't find them either.

I called John and asked some help to my faithful friends from the Police Department.

Fuck- now Kramer won't spare my life!

Amanda's Point of View

I was in a dark room with a small hint of light from the broken bulb.

"Where am I?" my voice cracked as I felt a sharp pain on my head.

I think they knocked me out before they cuffed my hands on the chair.

"Hello Amanda" A cold voice coming from the dark.

"Who are you?" I asked and I heard a soft chuckle from a woman.

I saw her, she was the woman with John last night. Ella and she, looks almost identical. Dark hair, green eyes it's only the voice and the face that made them different.

"My identity wasn't important. I want you to help me capture the Jigsaw killer" she said while looking at me with desperation.

"What if I don't want to?" I asked her and she suddenly clutches my face.

"Then you'll be in prison for protecting a serial killer" she said and It made me think for awhile.

I know that John will know if I'm in trouble or not. So I just did what she says.

"Okay.. let me call John" I breathe out, unsure if this thing will work out.

The woman nodded and gave me my phone back.

I rang John's number a couple of times before he picked it up.

"Amanda is that you? Are you alright?" John calmly called out.

"It's me, John. I'm doing fine" I said while holding back my tears.

"Where are you, Amanda?" he said and I looked back at the woman, shaking her head at John's question.

"I'm in a different place, kinda get a little bit lost" I tried my best not to make the woman in front of me, suspect a thing.

"John, could you meet me somewhere... I don't want to be in trouble- please?" I told John, hoping that he got my message properly.

The woman quickly took my phone and message John about the location.

"Once we got Kramer, I'll let you go and you won't tell someone about this- not the cops nor anyone you know" I just nodded and waited for the woman to leave the room