90

Chapter 90

    Wen Muqing simply felt that Li Ziyue was so foolish and obedient, and that putting Wen Zheliu there could allow him to observe the situation better, but he didn't expect that some people would have already made up their minds about the fantasy plot of confessing the Lord by dripping blood.

    Well... thank them for not making up a love affair.

    The sea breeze was blowing, and Wen Muqing received Hansen's prayer again. He still didn't let Sarai show up, but asked him to put the sacrifice on the cliff by the sea, and then drove the homeless to watch.

    The believers on the island have gathered, each holding a blue tear-shaped bead as a token. In the first two days, eat, drink and have fun to enliven the atmosphere, and the third day is to deal with business.

    In the dark night, a bonfire is lit on the beach, and the moonlight shines on the water, bringing out a silvery microwave.

    Wen Muqing stood under the tree, surrounded by people dancing wildly, and not far away was the so-called sacrificial box.

    The wooden boxes were stacked together, and flowers were carefully arranged on them, but the person in charge obviously had no taste. The dark flowers were dotted with light colors, which looked particularly gloomy, and looked like coffins from a distance.

    From Wen Muqing's point of view, this group of gathered believers may be very obedient, but most of them will not listen to the words of gods who have never appeared before. They took a risk to join.

    Hansen was having a meeting with the ability users in the room at this time, and Wen Muqing asked Wu Quan to keep an eye on him and tell him if there was any important news.

    [A few are doubting the authenticity of Hansen's actions. They feel that the so-called hearing of the divine words is just a means for him to consolidate his position. ] Wu Quandao, [um... there are still a few who want to quit. ]

    [The guy who provoked you last time was so beaten that he couldn't get up, and he is still recuperating in the room. ]

    Wen Muqing wanted to laugh, but he didn't. He took a few dates and ate them, watching the system's broadcast.

    The so-called sacrificial offering this time is Hansen's willful activity. Most people don't care whether they agree or not. A small number of people just come here for power and don't want to be a moth, so they strongly oppose it. Some of them are guilty of running away. have.

    There are all kinds of things, showing their own minds.

    Wen Muqing found that besides Hansen, there was another blond woman who had great thoughts about the gods and was always excited. Wen Muqing keenly noticed that there were circles of shell-like patterns on her wrists, which spread into the sleeves.

    "...It's all settled. If you don't like it, you can quit!" Hansen said coldly, "The agreement has been signed, but I'm blind... Catherine, is the diving equipment ready?" The

    shell pattern The woman nodded: "I have already screened the people who registered in advance, and prepared eight sets of devices."